This hotel gets my vote for these reasons:
1) Walkable from & to the train station;
2) Located in a residential area with an open plaza and a park in front;
3) City centre is a right turn from the hotel;
4) Our room is spacious & well-lit;
5) Comfy beds ensuing quality sleep;
6) Toilet & shower room are separate;
7) Breakfast is typical but good.
On point 2), if you are lucky, you may come across some festival or event. On our trip, the residents held a food carnival to raise funds for the disadvantaged kids. We bought our lunch & dinner from them :)
On point 7), do note the wash basin is only available in the shower room. So when one is showering, the other can't wash his/her hands.
Quirky thing is we have a metal building structure slanting at an angle right in front of our room (not all rooms get it). It did not matter since we are petite.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Colmar Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.