The location was nice, just next to le petite venice canals and a short walk away from old town where the town is rather lively. The building itself is a little worn out and so are the rooms but if you are looking for authentic Alsacian style house, this can be your choice. I recommend if you get a good price and plan to stay for 2-4 days max.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tranquility of a village at the water’s edge, right in the centre of town. Old, half-timbered houses, balconies heaped with flowers, weeping willows which dip their boughs into the Lauch waters… this is the heart of Colmar, the old quarter which is so picturesque that it has been called “Little Venice”. Constructed in 1565 on the fortified walls which encircle the old town (11th century), the Hostellerie « Le Maréchal » welcomes you to the center of this enchanting spot. Everything about the place has charm, tranquility, elegance and courtesy. Why not try a four poster bed from the yesterdays ? The owners, Family BOMO, will personally ensure your comfort. The 30 Rooms and suites are nostalgic, furnished with good brocades and antiques, but with 21st century conveniences : TV LCD HD (international chanels), WIFI, Minibar, Phone, Individual Air Conditioning, WC, Safe, Hair Dryer, all equiped with bath (some with whirpool bathroom) and shower (some with massage shower). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hostellerie le Marechal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Marechal Colmar
- Hostellerie Le Marechal Hotel Colmar