Grand Hotel Bristol
$65
Comfort Hotel Expo Colmar(Colmar)(Great Value!)
$69
  • Breakfast included
$110
$107
Orbitz.com
Hotel L'Europe Colmar(Horbourg Wihr)
$119
$96
$183
$150
Priceline
  • Restaurant
$100
Hotel Restaurant Les Maraichers(Colmar)(Great Value!)
$73
$76
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewstrain stationold towngreat rail journeysla garebest western chainminute walktravelling by trainbreakfast selectionpaper cupswalk in showerthe air conditioninglittle venicebeds were comfortablean excellent restaurantcharming citywifi worked wellfine hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This hotel is perfect because it is opposite the train station. If you want to go to the center of Colmar you have to walk for about 10 minutes but it is a very pleasant way.
The room was clean, wi-fi worked well, the bed was perfect. The room also had a safe and kettle. The bathroom was quite spacious; the towels were soft and big.
We had breakfast which was very good and correct.
It was a pleasant surprise. I would return again. I would recommend it.
The only small "drawback " is that rooms on our floor didn´t have a soundproof door.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marga2009
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Been there for two nights two weeks ago. We booked the room from the hotel's site since it was cheaper than anywhere else in the web. I was a bit disappointed when I realised they gave us a room to their new build hotel department, since I wanted to experience that feeling old hotels give.
The staff was very friendly but at first when we asked where we could park our car they told us they didn't have available parking and if we left it on the road outside we would pay an amount per day, and they didn't care to mention that two minutes walking from there, there is a public free parking! Thank God I read some reviews in Trip Advisor and I asked about the public parking.
The shower didn't have a curtain which I hate in a hotel room, so I didn't enjoy it.
Next time in Colmar I would prefer a much more central hotel to be in the centre of things as soon as I get out the hotel, since I felt tired to walk 15 minutes from the centre.
Not excited about the breakfast either but in general I think it's a good hotel with logical prices.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We have just had a 4 night stop in Colmar staying at the Grand Bristol. We found it to be most pleasant and very handy to the station. The room , although not the largest was well furnished, very clean and had a balcony, a small bar fridge ( often not found in European hotels) and free wi fi. We had breakfast included which was a very good buffet and on a couple of nights we ate in the Auberge which was reasonably priced. The location suited us because we were travelling by train but it was about a 10 minute walk into the old town. Certainly would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I believe there are some refurbished rooms but we had an older one with a view and it was very pleasant and very quiet even though it was near the station.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We were traveling by train between Interlaken and Paris. Colmar was chosen because it has a cute city center and it was a good midway point between those cities. The Best Western was situated right next to the train station, so it was easy to transport our bags there ourselves. The rooms were good size and nicely appointed and the beds were super comfortable with fluffy down comforters. Bathrooms (with a tub) very modern and lovely. !5 minute walk to center of town. In hotel dining / bar was somewhat pricey.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank 762judyt
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We stayed here one night on our trip through Europe for my husband's birthday. They pleasantly surprised us with a room upgrade to a gorgeous, fully renovated room that was so spacious, there was a hallway to the bathroom. There were also chocolates and a bottle of champagne and handwritten note to greet us in the room! The bed was heavenly after a day of walking around the cute town. It was definitely convenient for catching a 6am train to Paris, which is originally why we chose the hotel. It is about a 10 minute walk to the main historic area of town, which was not bad at all. Wish we could have stated more than 1 night!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple