1,157 results
All reviews infinity pool afternoon tea terrace bar free standing bath spa area eclectic hotels steam room manchester town hall sky tv great john street amazing hotel boutique hotel roll top bath junior suite birthday treat nespresso machine sister hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2019

Natalie was fantastic and enthusiastic when taking us through the options. On the day she sourced our music and remained in charge of it. Jenny took over the day itself and worked wonders with the room and flowers. Ivan and a lovely young lady catered for our food and drink - like shadows! They left the perfect amount of time between courses/ speeches.

Room tip: They truly care that it is made special - our room had a window bath ad they left us little treats - not to mention the petals on the bed!!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Jenny0h, General Manager at King Street Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Maggie,

An incredible day by the sounds of your review and it is an honour that you chose King Street Townhouse to host a memory that will stay with you forever.

We take great pride in exceeding expectations and ensuring a smooth process from start to finish so I am happy to read all your comments. I will be sure to pass all your lovely feedback to the team directly and thank everyone for going above and beyond and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

All the best for the future to you and your Husband from everyone at King Street Townhouse.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

We had the best time at this hotel. Jenny and her team were really fabulous hosts and we couldn’t have asked for anything more. The room, food, infinity pool were all exceptional and it was worth every penny. We heard the hotel has been recently sold so I hope it doesn’t change too much as we’re already planning our return!

Big thanks x

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jenny0h, General Manager at King Street Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review, we appreciate you taking the time to write it.
Here at King Street Townhouse, our staff work tirelessly to ensure a great stay so I am delighted to read that your first impressions were all positive.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to the team regarding their important role they have played in ensuring your stay was 'Magical'.

We can only hope it is not long until we are welcoming you back to King Street Townhouse.

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful place to stay, fairly cheap will definitely be back. The location is perfectright next to town. The service from the staff can not fault. Will be back soon to see my friends will be staying here, thank youp

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

A lovely review and I am delighted to read you had a wonderful stay and that the service only enhanced the experience.
I will be sure to pass all your feedback directly to the staff who will be thrilled to hear the nice comments about them.

As the hotel is city center, We are indeed ideally located to enjoy all that Manchester has to offer.

We hope it isn't long until we are welcoming you back to King Street Townhouse.

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

It’s not often I go to a hotel and can fail to find fault (because I’m ultra picky, and there’s usually something that disappointments me) but this was not the case at King Street Townhouse - it was absolutely superb!

The attention to detail from the staff is wonderful, nothing is too much trouble and they go out of their way to make your stay as perfect as possible. We stayed overnight in a cosy room which was immaculately furnished, huge comfortable bed, gorgeous freestanding bath and separate overhead shower, nespresso machine and minibar. We had a drink in the beautiful bar before we went out, and had breakfast in the same room the next morning. You can literally pick just about anything to eat, they cater for everyone.

We also used to spa whilst we were there. The hydro pool is pretty stunning, with fabulous views over Manchester. We both had a lovely relaxing treatment, then finished our escape with a gorgeous afternoon tea, where the staff were so attentive without invading your personal space.

Thank you for making a much needed break an absolute joy. We can’t wait to come back!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Vicki.

Thank you for sharing your lovely review of your recent stay with us.

We take great pride in our service here at King Street Townhouse and I am particularly pleased to read that our team succeeded in making you feel extremely welcome from start to finish.

I am delighted you found the room was “lovely”, all of our rooms are individually designed so they all carry their own charm and character so we can ensure you can sample another room type on your next visit.
Our 7th floor Spa Pool is a fantastic facility to be able to offer our guests so I am happy to see you got the chance to enjoy it. I have passed on your comments to ‘SavingGrace’ about the lovely relaxing treatments you had.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind review and we look forward to welcoming you back to King Street Townhouse very soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

We spontaneously booked a room for a night super last min to celebrate some good news we've received lately. What a fab idea that was! Amazing spa and pool area, as well as really polite staff which made the effort to be genuine and readily available.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Hannah,

Sometimes the most spontaneous trips are the most exciting.

I am delighted to read that all the boxes were ticked during your stay with us here at King Street Townhouse.

Our 7th floor Spa Pool is a fantastic facility to be able to offer our guests so I am happy to see you got the chance to enjoy it also and we can only hope it isn't to long until we are welcoming you back to King Street Townhouse.
Thank you very much for your review.