“Excellent food”
Review of Taurus - CLOSED

Taurus
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Popped in on the off chance of getting a table. We had one of the sharing platters followed by cheese and pate board.excellent food great value for money. Staff were very helpful. Would go again

Ric B, Manager at Taurus, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Always happy to oblige.See you next time.With thanks.

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We came here after an exhibition at Mcr Central. The food was fabulous and didn't take long to arrive at all.
We were served by a man called Ian, who was lovely and helpful and made us feel very welcome.
The cocktails were also delicious!

Overall I'd say, top notch service, excellent food and drinks and quite reasonably priced.

I will definitely come here again, we had a fantastic time.

Ric B, Manager at Taurus, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thanks and delighted you had a good time.See you next time..

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I enjoy Taurus and have been a few times always enjoying the food and friendly service .Yesterday evening we went along for some food.We was greeted by a friendly waiter and told to sit down.A different waiter came along saying are u ok .I replied yes but another waiter was coming out with the menus.He said 'I didn't say that to you' I asked was you ok.He was urging us to sit by the menu.As i sat down he was saying where did you get her from and was ushering me to sit opposite my friend.I said i wanted some space to eat.He cam along again saying jus sit opposite your food.He repeatedly came back making little comments and laughing.I love the banter in taurus and along canal street but this made me feel uncomfortable.However the food was lovely I really enjoyed the food and drink just a shame the service ruined my experience this time.

Ric B, Manager at Taurus, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thanks for talking the time..Sometimes banter that is meant to be funny/friendly can go astray.Please make yourself known when you are next around?Thanks too for the comments about your food etc.
Ask for Nosheel or Mike please?
Regards.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Love it great food good atmosphere Nice to have art work displayed . Nice local feeling with a warm friendly vibe , Good tunes

Ric B, Manager at Taurus, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you for your comments and delighted you enjoyed being with us.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Great little eatery. Everything was cooked from scratch and really tasty. Value for money and very friendly. Recommended.

Ric B, Manager at Taurus, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Lovely to hear you all enjoyed and see you again soon.