“A bit tired and poor on the customer service”
Review of Casa Tapas - CLOSED

Casa Tapas
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Didsbury
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A bit tired and poor on the customer service”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

The food is acceptable for simple tapas. The service leaves a lot to be desired. Not a smile in sight. No apology for errors in the bill. I won't go back.

Visited August 2012

“Shame about the service!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Just spent an hour in casa tapas where we couldn't wait to leave due to being sat right near the door which was open every 5 seconds (my partner wore his coat the whole time) we asked to move to a table further down as there was at least 2 free. who I presume to be the manager said no they were booked, then preceded to let a whole bunch of people who hadn't booked sit at them so rather than spend any more money on drinks in there we ate left and went to a fab bar down the road to spend our hard earned cash where we felt they actually wanted it.
I will say the food was good but this is the 3rd time we have been here & it's only the first time we really enjoyed it so we won't be returning any time soon.

1 Thank penny-smith1
Manchester
“Do not understand the complaints!!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Went here on a busy Saturday evening and had a great time. Was with my boyfriend, seated immediately and had attentive waiter service the entire night. The food arrived quickly and all together allowing us to enjoy the entire meal.The food was excellent and my boyfriend who is Spanish and couldn't fault it! The atmosphere is good for family and couples - busy and casual but not overwhelmingly noisy. Similarly I do not understand the problem with the service charge, as general courtesy is to leave 10% of the bill so we were able to pay this without a problem. Will definitely be returning and would recommend to any friend! :)

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank AlexK813
“Average”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Dined at Casa Tapas last night with a friend. Had been there a few years ago and remembered it to be much better than it was this time. Waiter was un welcoming. Food order arrived within a few minutes of placing order making it obvious it was not freshly prepared. Food was average. Not near the standard of a few years ago. In a place such as didsbury, I feel casa tapas needs to better its standards to compete with the other restaurants in the area. With so many better places to chose from, I won't be returning.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“%off meals”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

very nice well worth the visit all though a little to noisy for my liking.Also a downstairs toilet would be an advantage for people who have difficulty walking

• Visited October 2012