Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Manchester
from $13.51
from $14.37
from $21.55
from $15.82
1,256 results
All reviews three hours great tour interesting stories fantastic walking guide josh pop culture city's history entertaining tour his passion would highly recommend this tour hour tour tour today alan turing mirto information knowledge humour
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent informative walking tour. The guide was very knowledgeable about all the places of interest we visited around the centre of Manchester. Highly recommend this tour. Take your own photos.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank 616seamusm
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I enjoyed it a lot! I have been in Manchester for more than two years and actually I was not a fan of living here, but after this tour, I can appreciate more the city. I really liked the concept that Farah has about the city and how she communicates it. This tour is a "must" if you live in Manchester or are just there for a quick visit.
Thanks again Farah!

2  Thank paolavillalpando
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Farah led an excellent 3 hour walking tour. We learnt tons but at no point was it dry. If you haven’t done a free tour before they work on a tip what you think it’s worth basis. We saw a 1 hour tour for £10 and this would be worth that and more! Also thank you for the tip to go to The Wharf for lunch after. We had a fabulous meal.

2  Thank 607sarahg
Reviewed January 19, 2020

My partner and I had been before to Manchester but little did we knew it is such an interesting place until we took this tour. Our guide was Farah, a funny and passionate young girl.She was eloquent, informative and highly entertaining in equal measures. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour and would recommend it to visitors.
The tour lasted 3,5h and we didn't feel rushed.
I have attached below a few pictures of the places we have seen today.

2  Thank BiancaGIon
Reviewed January 18, 2020

Could not reccomend this tour more highly. I have lived in Manchester for over 7 years and knew very little about the city until now! Our guide Robin was knowledgeable and funny and kept us all safe on the busy streets.

1  Thank T885SIlaurenb