1,375 results
All reviews city centre piccadilly station junior suite great hotel walk in shower piccadilly gardens modern hotel good size afternoon tea perfect location few minutes walk a stones throw canal street tram stop definitely stay here again excellent breakfast business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice big room, bed, helpful reception staff. Typical Holiday Inn, ticks all the boxes. Many food and entertainment options nearby, and a few minutes walk to the station, car rental, tram stops, free bus service. Really convenient. Smoking terrace, which was important for me. Would stay again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
daviddA4073BL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear kindaok

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great 5* review, we really do appreciate it.

Should you be visiting Manchester again we look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Manchester City Centre.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stay here often with work and it never lets me down. Staff are all more than friendly. Check in is always quick and welcoming. Special mention to Jose - always has a smile on his face!
The staff at breakfast always go above and beyond. Liana actually remembers me and asks how I’m doing which is a lovely touch. Staff are a credit to the hotel. The gym is the best equipped of all the hotels I use for work and really makes a difference to my stay. A great big 10/10 from me!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear 500emmam,

Thank you for taking the time to review your time with us and what a wonderful review it is too!

I am extremely proud of the team who work across all areas of the Hotel who day in day out provide such great customer service to our customers and guests. Such feedback is therefore always so welcome and gives me great pleasure to share which will be the case on this occasion, with special shout outs to Jose and Lianna who really shone out to you on your stays.

It is our pleasure to look after you and we look forward to hopefully doing so again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When this hotel was booked for me I expected the usual basic holiday inn experience.
It is within close proximity of the train station - 5ms walk.
However this Holiday Inn is in a different category to a number in the same chain.
I had a meeting in the conference centre in the daytime the rooms were excellent as were refreshments. The staff were very helpful at check in , in the conference centre and throughout the stay.
I then stayed overnight and liked the spacious room and the little additional extras in the room which helped to make the stay a really good one.
Checkout experience good
Option to use hotel brollies excellent particularly when raining and I had left mine at home.

Trip type: Traveled on business
daviddA4073BL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear karensZ6099IY,

It was great to learn that we exceeded your expectations all round during your recent stay at the hotel. I am pleased to read that our location was convenient for the purpose of your visit and you thoroughly enjoyed our facilities for both your conference and overnight stay.

The team across the hotel are indeed a credit to us and rest assured they will see sight of your feedback.

As and when you next have cause to visit Manchester, it is hoped that we will have the pleasure of looking after you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for two nights in a junior suite, rooms were very modern and spacious, beds are so comfortable. I found the staff at reception to be very friendly and helpful, nothing was an issue, also very efficient checkin and checkout. Ate in the bar, food and service was good, breakfast was also good, good selection of food. When returning to Manchester I will definitely be staying here again, the location is excellent, few minutes to Piccadilly Station and Piccadilly gardens, highly recommend this hotel, keep up the good work.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear KevinCun,

I was delighted to learn that we were able to accommodate you on your most recent visit to Manchester and best of all, to hear you found us to be an excellent hotel, having had a most comfortable and enjoyable all round stay.

Many thanks indeed for taking the time to share your experience and the team and I truly hope on the next occasion you have cause to head into Manchester, we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have already personally e mailed Steve Julian (Operations Manager) at this hotel about the wonderful customer service I received this weekend. Chris Lloyd was exceptional, as he basically 'saved the day' by enabling us to host our college reunion there after the original venue let us down at the last minute. Thank you Chris, you were outstanding.

This was my third stay at this hotel. It is immaculate. The rooms and staff are wonderful and - well - the whole hotel just captures the Mancunian spirit. I will be back!!

Room tip: I was on the eighth floor. It was incredibly quiet!!

Dear Joscubie,

Many thanks indeed for posting your review.

To learn that we are your preferred choice of hotel when visiting Manchester as a result of your experiences is just great to hear. It will give me great pleasure to share your kind words, especially with Chris who I know will be so pleased to read that he has been praised in such a manner.

We look forward to looking after you again the next time you have cause to head our way.