“Great eaterie”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great eaterie”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Nothing I dont like about this place, whether you have tapas style food or main meals always top notch....decent wine on offer at decent price...the mussels are always to die for. Great to retire to the bar area after eating to sample the frequent live music they have on. Not cheap but value for money nonetheless.

Visited October 2012

• Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurant and atmosphere.”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Went here on a date and it was just like a taste of Greece, absolutely brilliant food and reasonably priced.

• Visited August 2012
Manchester
“Thursday night at Dimitris”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We had a table for two at Dimitris in Deansgate last night. We chose to sit in the outside heated section as there was live music in the bar which was a bit loud for a quiet meal out.

We had the £19.95 offer and shared the dip and three tapas between us and then ordered another tapas to go with it. The deep fried squid was excellent, probably some of the best we have had, as were the other tapas. We shared a pudding platter between us and then had a bottle of the house white, which was very reasonable, and two espressos.

The service was excellent, our waiter was very attentive without being overbearing. Apart from the loud music, which did stop towards the end of the meal, I would say this was an excellent meal and good value (£45.00 in total).

• Visited October 2012
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Return when it's superb”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I always return to Dimitris when I am in Manchester and it never disappoints me, the food ambiance is great .

• Visited September 2012
Bolton, England
“Excellent quality tapas”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Went to Dimitris last Friday on my latest visit. It had been some years since I had last been and I'm pleased to say the quality of food was still very good. Tapas is always good for me as I'm vegetarian and my other half and the other couple we were with are not. Usually everybody picks at least one veggie dish and I get to try a bit more variety. Everything we had tested good and the service was good though not great which is why I've given them 4 out of 5. To get 5 I'd have like the service to be a little sharper.

• Visited September 2012