“Best restaurant in Manchester” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of SAFFRONS

SAFFRONS
Ranked #1,471 of 2,185 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Relax in elegant surroundings and order straight from our grill menu. We offer an extensive range of items to keep everyone interested. The grill menu is available everyday from 4pm. Our specialities include T-Bone steak, Sirloin Strips (ask staff for details) and Sir-fried Chilli King Prawns to name but a few.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in Manchester”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

When ever we have traveled to Manchester we eat at Saffrons, the atmosphere, staff and food is great. We have been eating at this restaurant since it has opened and have even traveled all the way from Dorset where we used to reside to eat here. We have also held some Birthday parties at Saffrons and the service & food was impeccable. Our children love the food (Especially the cakes and asian sweets) and they always are eager to grab a sweet or lollipop from the counter on the way out.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank Asaf I

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Went to try the buffet and was amazed at the selection available - The bombay potatoes were top (best ever, perhaps), the beef was cooked to the point it almost melted in the mouth. Chicken wasn't bad, but I didn't try the lamb (never been keen). It is pretty cool to have 3 types of curry on your plate stacked up with a few samosas and a handful of chips and a bit of naan to mop up with.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Alex K
“Raw meat!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Came here on nye and ordered the sizzling platters - meat was raw and couldn't finish our meal. Told the waiter when paying however he ignored us and just took our money.

Waiter was rude - kept saying my choice in food was boring. I don't know if this was a joke or he was trying to be funny but after 3 times of saying this - it does get annoying.
Shame he didn't say a word when we told him the meat was raw.

I don't think I will be going back again.

1 Thank kinnij
“Unhygienic, dirty, poor quality food and service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

I was so disappointed when my drink arrived as a glass was dirty. I sent it back and they brought the same glass. So service was very disappointing. Food quality was horrible and whoever says otherwise, surely never been to a good Indian.
For what we paid we could have much better food somewhere els. The only nice thing about this restaurant is the interior of it. I looked at other reviews on some search engine and realized that right after every bad review there is perfect review regarding the same matter and it makes me wonder, do real people really rate this restaurant as a good restaurant???? How!!!???

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ImoolitI
Manchester
“Decent food nice atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

A nice selection of starters and main courses. We were there one quiet Sunday evening. The food seemed freshly prepared and was hot (except maybe the chicken Korma which looked a bit tired). Staff were friendly and attentive. Didn't pay too much attention to desserts as I was too stuffed by then. Good all round experience.

2 Thank Crystal58