“Good restaurant”

Dining options: Reservations
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Good restaurant”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Sanam's is one of the best Asian sweet shop& is an equally good restaurant. Service is good, food is great. You may feel it is a bit pricey but you pay for quality. There is a big party hall on the first floor as well.

• Visited April 2013

“Worst place to eat”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We had a most terrible food experience here. Food service was not upto the expectation. Even staff members attitude was odd. Will never go again or suggest anyone

1 Thank IrfanMalik
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Average - Traditional”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I've been going to this restaurant for the past 15 years and its never moved on. Alot of regulars go there, very traditional and the waiters speak very little english. The food is average, price wise I would say could get a mealfor 2 for £25 and I have found the service from the waiters has gone down hill.

• Visited September 2012
“Dont go”
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Me an my wife came to this restaurant because it's bin established for a long time but it's not worth it coming here we were served by waiters who can't speak propa english at all the decor it's alrite but food wise it's rubbish it all tastes the same me an my wife we orderd two different curries an they tasted the same we told the waiter when we orderd we wanted one spicy an the other normal but he said that's the way they make it an he looked like he can't be asked plus the waiters keep perving at my wife cos she is beautiful an it's a put off

Manchester
“Awful Awful Awful!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

We went here as we were told it was popular by a work colleague although they had not been. Where do I start, on entering the restaurant it is next to a Indian sweet shop, it was very dated like something from the 80s, holes in chairs, flooring well worn. We were shown to our table, on the table was a bottle of water, the waiter brought us some dips, I had read a review that said they charge for dips even if you do not use them or ask for them so asked for them to be taken back. Looking through the menu we maur our choices, a good selection, I chose a Okra dish only to be told sorry we don't have the ingredients!! I chose something else which they did have, when the food came is was very poorly presented, the curry looked like it was swimming in fat and oil, the pilau rice was stodgy and brown, we ate and have to say it was awful to the point of wanting to leave, too much spice and a lack of flavours. At no point did waiters come and ask how we were or if the food was ok, they stayed away and did thier own thing, the meal set me back £50 and I was charged for the bottled water I thought was complimentary as it was already on the table, I couldn't get out fast enough feeling robbed and angry. Do yourself a favour save your money and choose a nice restaurant.

1 Thank Marrun