“Plentiful food, good value”
Review of Fuzion Noodle Bar

Fuzion Noodle Bar
Ranked #284 of 2,279 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Noodle bar serving well known Pan Asian street food with a twist. Long bench communal seating, quirky, great for families, couples & parties. An established, independent restaurant serving fresh home cooked food. Bookings not required, takeaway service also available.
South Coast
“Plentiful food, good value”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I've eaten here twice. The service has been friendly and quick on both occasions, and the food very tasty. Both times vibrant and a bit noisy.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank NickLz

Manchester
“Local version of Wagamamas”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I live just round the corner from Fuzion, and we always enjoy the food there, whether eating in or take out. We usually order a starter and the soup noodles, which I love. Reasonably priced, slightly cheaper than wagamamas although almost exactly the same set up. I have a friend who travels from Gatley just to get take out from here as she loves it so much. If faced with a choice between Fuzion or Wagamamas, Fuzion wins everytime.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank TyhooginTraveler
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A regular haunt...”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I've been here on many different occasions over the last 5/6 years. Love the bench style seating, although it can get a bit intimate with randoms sat either side of you when it's busy. Even though I am no longer a student / live in Fallowfield, it's a great little place to go and eat.

I often have the Pad Thai. Prices have increased since I first went, but I always come away feeling happy and satisfied. Last time I went they'd taken sea weed off the menu, which was disappointing, especially since it's a must for my friends and I when we go. However my friend now informs me that they have re-instated sea-weed it because it was so popular! Mmmmm... thinking about it, I might need to go and have a Fuzion fix soon!

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank RomaRomer1985
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Mainly get takeaway from Fuzion, which I love. The noodle soups are delicious, as are the fish cake starters. You can always get an extra pot of soy & chills if you want to spice it up a bit. Not the cheapest of places, but for quick, easy, tasty eats, it's fantastic.

For a sit-down meal it's bench seating which can sometimes get a bit crowded if they're busy, and they do get busy at peak times. But still worth it, I reckon.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank glowworm13
London, United Kingdom
“Great”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Good variety of dishes on the menu, quick service, nice atmosphere, big portions and definitely value for money. Not a fancy place to come and get dresss up to but still nicely decorated. Really like it here, definitely recommend :)

• Visited December 2011