“Great food, reasonable prices.”
Review of eastZeast

eastZeast
Ranked #295 of 2,261 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This Branch is closed for refurbishment
London, United Kingdom
“Great food, reasonable prices.”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I recently had a quick trip to Manchester and stayed at the Ibis in Princess St. I hadn't had indian food for a long time and once I discovered this restaurant on the side of the Ibis my mind was made up.
The service is quick and efficient and they have the usual selection of beers. Wine and curry just doesn't work for me. There's a good choice on the menu with a few things that were new to me.
I really enjoyed the food and thought it was great value. I'll happily eat here again.

• Visited July 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good, but seems to be lacking something”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Went here to celebrate a birthday a few weeks ago and was a little apprehensive about it but found myself pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. I had a lovely chicken dish that was served with a chick pea based curry sauce, this is a big departure from my usual at Indian restaurants but it is something I shall look out for more often. One of the best things was the range of chutneys and dips available with the poppadoms, they also came with a sheet underneath detailing what each one was which led to us both trying a few things that we otherwise would have left. My partner had the Korma, which she is something of an expert on and having had Korma's all her life said that this one was excellent by comparison to the usual creamy sauce and bland chicken.

One thing that I personally felt kept it out of 5 star territory was the service which felt a little rushed and impersonal. This could have been due to the table of 12 that walked in shortly after us but I still felt a little ignored at times.

All in all a very nice place to eat with nice food and I'm sure the staff are very attentive when there are enough of them.

• Visited June 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Expensive salty food”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Visited with my family, wouldn't return! All of the dishes from vegetables side dishes to meaty curries were heavily tainted with salt and grease. We all ended up with Delhi belly and would never recommend this place for its expensive and the good is terrible!

3 Thank 1909mw
Hong Kong, China
“Great flavours”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A visit to EastZEast is a culinary delight. I'm not a massive fan of most Indian restaurants but the variety of different flavours here makes this unmissable. The food is always presented well and looks interesting and tastes amazing. The staff are extremely professional and very friendly without being intrusive. Overall, a great experience.

Visited June 2014
Lewes, United Kingdom
“Real Punjabi Food”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Some of the best Indian food I have tasted since holidaying in India in March.
The food is delicious, authentic and well cooked.
The use of spices is particularly well done.
A good menu with many tasty dishes to choose from.
Luckily we were a party of four so we had a chance to sample a number of dishes.
Excellent service from friendly staff.

• Visited June 2014