“Fantastic”
Review of The Rice Bowl

The Rice Bowl
Ranked #64 of 2,370 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to this restaurant. We wanted something different so we chose this one because the reviews we good. The food was very tasty and we will definitely visit the restaurant again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,385)

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Went to Rice Bowl after reading positive reviews on TA. Very impressed, went with 4 mates before the SLGF.

We had the £20 set meal, really tasty, service brilliant. Ended up costing about £30 each with a few beers.

Definitely recommend and will visit again.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I ate here for a second time by accident on a recent trip to Manchester and it was just as good as before. The food is of a very high quality (we had a seasonal steamed fish which was excellent) and the service very good (although slightly perfunctory). We arrived late and stayed chatting for ages, with no pressure from the staff to finish or pay, so that was really nice. Good place and I'd certainly go back again.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Not living in Manchester, I find it hard to choose where to eat as there's so much choice! Went to this restaurant during a weekend stay in Manchester as it was rated highly on Trip Advisor and I can't fault it. I love Chinese food and the good here is delicious. The chicken wings are definitely the best I've tried. I'd definitely recommend it. We ordered too much but got a doggy bag to take home and enjoyed it again the next day. Will be visiting again.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Visited the rice bowl again early evening tonight,and once again we had a really nice meal.thefood staff price and ambiance are all first class .consistancy in all ares is something that hasta be admired,how they keep up these standards is a total credit to them and I congratulate the whole teamon one of the best restaurant s in Manchester.good to see you all again we will be back gain when next in town