“Highly recommended on curry mile Manchester”

Punjab Tandoori Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 2,386 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: North and south indian food served in proper indian style
Reviewed December 6, 2013

The restaurant offers excellent indian and punjabi food. The staff is very Friendly and efficient. Highly recommended for a good family dining experience.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Food which I had so far, Punjab Tandoori food was very deletious ,and I realy enjoyed being with my friend. I thank all the staff for their service with us ,it was awesome.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

It is good value for money:) food is so good and especially paneer butter masala I love it:) service is quite good in this restaurant, proper desi meal which is available at a fair cost in rusholme. We went for a night dinner with 14 friends of us and people hardly complaint on food or service, good choice people--try it out, worth a visit##

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We went here after sering it rated number 14 out of 1400 restaurants .... scruffy place ...that didnt bother me ...the starter of tandoor chicken was ok but my tandoori chkn karahi was not tandoor and was like something I made in the 8o's truly dull ..my partners chicken tandoori main was bone dry and didnt come with a veg curry accompaniment ...a dire experience which I eobt be repeating ...theres far more authentic experiences to be had on the mile ...avoid this dump

Reviewed November 28, 2013

The Punjab has been serving excellent veggie dishes for a good number of years now and my recent visit confirmed that the standard had been maintained.
The stand out dish from the restaurants on the Curry Mile is the Dosha and mine was great: very tasty.
The staff and service are very good.