“Noodles to die for!”

Wagamama
Ranked #263 of 2,298 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you fancy a concert after slurping on our delicious noodles, the men arena is conveniently located close by and is also known to be one of the busiest in europe for concerts. We offer asian food inspired by the flavours of japan
Blackburn UK
“Noodles to die for!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

If you are a noodle freak then you must call in here. Healthy portions of the finest cooked noodles in Spinningfields.
Give the fish and chips a miss I make your way to this place.

Visited June 2012

Manchester, United Kingdom
“different but worth going too”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a "dearer than usual "dining experience for me and unusual in the sense that you sit on a wooden bench when dining, but I enjoy visiting here and it's given me the opportunity to tryt dishes I'd never had before. The lighting as well is a positive here.... oh and they do some very good desserts too eg the coconut ice cream -great.

• Visited April 2012
“Tasty Food”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Enjoyed our experience here, this was a pre show meal with limited time. We were fussy and wanted to change some menu items. Food was tasty and staff friendly. Definitely good for an early tea.

• Visited September 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“The better Wagamama in Manchester”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

If not sure which Wagamama's to go to in Manchester, definitely choose this one, it has huge windows lining one side of the restaurant, flooding it with natural light. Unlike the other Wagamama in (or should I say under) the Printworks.

Visited June 2012
england
“saved my life on Monday”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

3pm on Monday afternoon in half-term was the perfect time for lunch! We'd been to the Manchester Museum and the Science museum area and had had enough of other people's screaming brats. We were heading for the Printworks but got to this branch first. There were hardly any other people there and it was an oasis of calm. I've put terrible for families with children because I wouldn't want them to go there an spoil it for everyone else.

My offspring will only eat the mini chicken fillet with crumbs, my OH and I will eat anything so we did! I had the pork ramen which was a little disappointing as I only got half an egg and the meat was a bit fatty. But I ate the lot so it wasn't all that bad. And then we went to watch Skyfall.

• Visited October 2012