“Not Great”

Wagamama
Ranked #222 of 2,436 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I visited here in December and was really disappointed with the food. I ordered ramen which wasn't very good - the meat was chewy. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This was my first visit to Wagamamas. The food and service were really good. The only thing that spoilt it a little for me was the canten like tables but I understand that this adds to the authenticity of the place. For a chain establishment everything was very well cooked and presented. It will not be my last visit.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I'm a regular at wagamamas and its something I always look forward too. However recently I think the prices have increased too much for the type of place/service (long bench seats).

On this occasion I had the new vegetarian pad Thai and sadly it wasn't particularly nice. Wish I'd stuck with my usual of yasai katsu curry. It was bland and somehow the flavourings just didn't work.

I'd say if you've not been before its probably worth a visit but think ill stick to tampopo next time.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We always try to fit in a visit to Wagamama whenever we go to Manchester as the food is always very good. Always fresh and tasty. The staff a good and the informal feel is perfect for when out shopping either at lunch or later on as you don't feel as you need to dress up. Simple yet effective.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

i love the wagamamas here because it's a great atmosphere-good food and nice healthy food that you need to enjoy with friends. busy at weekends so hard to get in because so popular