“Romantic meal”

Lounge 10
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I went to this restaurant on two friends recommendations. If your looking for a private intimate meal to take someone special this is definately the ideal place. The tables are pretty private and spaced out so that your not aware of other guests in the restaurant. The staff were brillant, very attentive without being overbearing, very egar to make sure the food was satisfactory. It is an expensive place to eat and definately somewhere you would dine for a treat, however there's no place like it! I'd definately go back for a special treat. The meals can be quite deceiving, at first glance they look quite small however they are filling so don't let some of the photos put you off!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

What a fabulous evening we had this weekend - we were a large party of 10, we had such a great time, gorge food, fabulous cocktails and great wine, with magic and clairvoyance in the mix. At times I thought we were in the middle of a David Lynch film, the floating maitre d seemed to appear and disappear like magic with our large table surrounded by draping velvet and louche paintings.......WE LOVED IT!
Thanks Lounge10 - especially Lee ,for making it a very special memorable evening.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Fantastic .. Bloody loved everything about it!
Food, atmosphere, waiters , maitre d',
Exceptional welcome, very attentive without being intrusive staff, food was outstanding, entertainment outstanding .. I'll definitely be going back ..

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Me and my partner visited Lounge 10 this weekend for a meal, I pre booked the table expecting to be welcome to the table all evening which wasn't the case, when we ordered our meal we were informed that we had to be off the table within an hour and a half, I was not impressed what so ever when I had gone out of my way to make the reservation. The decor is quite "quirky" although the unpleasant smell of dirt and damp does the restaurant no favours. It's pitch black inside, thankfully for a candle I could just about see the small menu. It's safe to say that I will not be returning to here again. I also found the manager on the door very rude and quite obviously has no customer service skills.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Intriguing racy decor. great fun waiters and tasty beautifully resented food. The special ten at ten pound menus was exceptional value. A relaxing experience to add to a relaxing day out in Manchester.

1  Thank GezM