“Excellent place to eat out!!”
Review of Sangam Restaurant - CLOSED

Sangam Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I really enjoy the meals i eat whilst at Sangams! I come here regularly due to the special service and great food I and my friends/family receive every time we dine here! It isn't just our group that gets brilliant customer service, I see the staff and management engaging with all of their customers. People really enjoy talking to the waiters and get to know them. The vibe here is great! Other Indian restaurants I have been to dont engage with any of their customers regardless of the frequency of their visits. The food at Sangams is really tasty- They have the chef back that gave Sangams 20 Years of popularity! The service is great too. I believe they are redecorating as it needed a little updating but this doesnt affect the quality of food or service. Still my favorite restaurant by far!

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Vomit consistency with no flavour and the chewiest scraps of meat - possibly donkey meat... All our rice portions combined into big dish - equally tasteless - never seen grey pilla rice rice before. If you're thinking of eating here, save your money and go rifling the bins out the back of one of the other curry houses on the curry mile - it will taste better.

2  Thank Sheepeth
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I've been to the Sangam on quite a number of occasions and have always had a most enjoyable meal at a treasonable price, served by attentive , friendly staff. I went a few months ago, and was concerned to see a change of name, to the Lahori. But the staff were the same, and the food as good as usual. Howerver, a few weeks ago, the name had changed back to the Sangam, but the place was smaller, the staff different, and most importantly the quality of the food was seriously below par. Now it's not worth crossing the road for.

1  Thank elfSt_Annes
Reviewed May 18, 2013

nothing wrong with the food or place but it has a ot of competition which probably does it better. The restaurant is good but not great.
watty

Reviewed May 9, 2013

booked as work party , difficult to find as signage changed to that shown on website. grubby and empty. wouldnt have stayed if not pre booked . very friendly but had to be to keep us there !

1  Thank julie s