“Good pizza! Great place for lunch whilst shopping!”
Review of Grinch - CLOSED

Grinch
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Really like it here ! It has a nice vibe, great drinks and food and brilliant pictures on that wall! Make sure you take a look next time!
I always go for the salmon and cream cheese pizza as its delicious! Had the fish finger sandwich too! Omg! So good!!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Fantastic music, helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Lots of variety on the menu at a very reasonable price. Go on a Saturday to hear the love music.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I'll start by saying The Grinch Restaurant and its staff are one in a million! I had booked a 30th birthday bash for my misses at another restaurant in Manchester (name of it is what water comes of in your home), i wont go on about how awful their customer service is or how shocking their management is all i will say is im glad i changed my mind!

I rang Grinch on the Tuesday to see if by any chance they had the bottom floor available for Saturday nighty, thankfully they did! Not only did they help me set up up the room, plan the meal, sort out the music, decorate the room,give us private staff all night they were also amazing fun! We had around 30-40 people at the party and i cant stress enough how amazing the staff were! The room looked amazing! The food was tasty and all brought out together without any delays (and an amazing price too)! The bar was open all night downstairs just for us! Everyone had the best time ever and i've been to alot of birthday bashes before but this was by far the best! Special thanks to Richard, Flick, Lewis, Anthony and Hue............if i missed anyone out im sorry.

Whether its a romantic meal upstairs or drinks and a party gathering downstairs i promise you The Grinch is the only place to go, Thanks again guys you really did make our night!

Phil & Simone

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Great place to call in whether its after work or you've been on a Saturday shopping spree. It's not a smart place, just casual.
We had a pizza in Happy Hour for £5.99 which was good value for town prices.I also enjoyed a Belini cocktail which was nice too. My partner had a pint of Guiness and he said 'it was a bad pint' so he won't have another if we return.
This was on Friday 25th Jan

1  Thank Annie52
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Tucked up a little sidestreet, this place offers a good selection of drinks and an interesting and varied menu. The service was top notch and the food was very good.