“Lovely nutella crepe and ice cream ”
Review of Gelato Passion

Gelato Passion
Ranked #34 of 51 Dessert in Manchester
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely dessert here with my boyfriend, one crepe was enough to fill us both- it was quite a generous portion size. Staff were really friendly too

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

The cookie dough and waffles in this place are out of this world amazing! You have to be really clear of any modifications you want on your dessert, sometimes they don't get it quite right but it's all delicious so can't complain too much. The restaurant is not that big so can get quite busy. They only accept cash unless you're spending a certain amount which is a little bit convenient.

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

We went as a family and had amazing waffles and cookie dough :) the service was quick and efficient, there is extra seating upstairs if busy

Reviewed July 27, 2016

As a student living in Rusholme, Curry Mile is a must for food
And Gelato Passion is a must for dessert
The gelato itself is creamy and full of flavour
The venue is bright and colourful, making it a fun place to eat

Reviewed July 25, 2016

We visited this "business" with my children. Paid for our order and left with our ice-cream. In the back of my mind I thought "£8 for two single scoops in cups and a double scoop in a chocolate waffle cone" It cannot be right.

On a separate visit yesterday on my own I ordered a two scoop on a chocolate waffle cone. £3.90 - the chocolate waffle cone is £1!!!

My blood was still boiling for the £8 visit. I went back.

I checked the menu and the total cost should have been £7.50 I questioned this with the owner who I quote "The tills are programmed so there cannot be an error" "You should have questioned it at the time" "It was a mistake"

I found his response very weak, non-apologetic and careless. This added more fuel to the fire.

I asked him "What are you going to do about it" His response "I will ask the guy"

My general gut feeling is in Gelato Passion this "overcharging" is rife. It is general practice. Overcharge 100 customers 50p very day you gain £50 a day which equates to £350 per week £1400 per month. Not bad going - eh!

I will never spend a penny in this store. I think in every place in Rusholme is at it - check the menu prices vs what you actually pay, you will save a pretty penny or two.

What a bunch on kn@bs - Gelato Passion .. For sure a Passion for a crap service.

2  Thank Sil A