“Enjoyable meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
United Kingdom
“Enjoyable meal”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Had dinner here with the family, combination of dim sum and normal menu dishes. Services very efficient and food was very tasty. Will go back.

Holywood, United Kingdom
“Awesome dim sum!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I went to Manchester on a day trip, I was keen for him to try dim sum, one of my favourite foods. We ordered several different types, the waitress suggested we take duck and ribs too which actually wasn't necessary as we were quite full from dim sum.

Good service, great dim sum, great wine, superb day out!

Definitely would recommend.

Visited April 2014
Lancaster, England, United Kingdom
“Nice, very attentive staff”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My better half's birthday so she chose where we ate. We walked and looked at all of the others. It was a little tricky to get in as when had a stroller with us. On the way out we noticed there was a lift DOH! It was a Sunday so I was expecting the pace to be recovery mode after the Chinese traditional big family Sunday lunch out. It was quiet so we got lots of attention. The wine list is pretty standard fare, but the prices are way over the top. I should know I've done my Wines and Spirits Education Trust course. We went for Tsingtao. The food was very tasty. Very fresh, and very well flavoured. We were with both of our daughters (5 years 10 months). The younger was fascinated with everything. We really enjoyed the Little Yang Sing. Give it a go!

Carnforth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A lovely visit”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We ate here as a family early evening. The buggy was stored and a very clean high chair was provided. The staff were very attentive and we were well looked after.

We had a combination platter for a starter which was very tasty though a little expensive. The ginger/spring onion main was really nice and I was pleased with my choice. Overall we had a very pleasant experience in very comfortable and clean surroundings.

1 Thank Liz A
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Dinner for 5”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

First time in Chinatown Manchester, we were recommended this restaurant! Although at times it felt like we were being rushed into doing things, by some impatient staff members - however they were never rude. The food was nice, and I felt decent value for money on the banquet menu, although as previously mentioned, very poor charging £2.95 for prawn crackers!!!