TripAdvisor

Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill
Ranked #14 of 2,871 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: FESTIVE SEASON OPENING TIMES: Please note that we are closed all day on Christmas day and for lunch on Boxing Day. We are also closed on New Year's Day all day, reopening on the 3rd of January at 17:00. Kind regards, Fazenda Management Team
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I will make this quick.
First of all I would like to congratulate Fazenda on the service and the way they take care of their diners. The waiters were 100% on it, refilling your drinks for you, asking you what you wanted when they brought the meats out. I have never known service like it, EVER!

The salad bar is 2nd to none. EVERYTHING on there is sublime, you could literally go and just eat off the salad bar.

The atmosphere is great.

The staff have a constant smile on their faces.

They cater to your every need and even go out of their way to get little plates and cups for kids which our kids loved.

Manchester Fazenda Stand Up And Take A Bow!

Would i go back again? Yes
Would I recommend? Yes.

Date of visit: September 2019
FazendaRodizio, Receptionist at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 3illo,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review following your recent visit to Fazenda.

I am thrilled to see how much you enjoyed our unique dining experience, and that you found out service to exceed expectations. All of our staff are not only highly trained, but have a passion for hospitality, and making sure that our guests feel special.

I am also happy to read how much you enjoyed the plethora of options available on our gourmet salad bar. From hot and cold sides such as Feijoada, a Brazilian pork stew, and even sushi, there is something for everyone here at Fazenda.

We believe that the traditional gaucho way of serving and is for everyone, so to be able to cater for children not only makes the experience more special and family friendly, but opens up new flavours and textures for the whole family.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fazenda in the near future.

Matthew

Write a reviewReviews (2,988)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked the medium private dining room for 8 of us.
The booking was done via email and was very efficiently handled.
The private dining room was great as it had the atmosphere of the restaurant with the doors open but still felt private. It is a bit of a squeeze for the waiters going around everyone in the room but it didn't detract from the whole experience at all.
Serving staff were all excellent - very helpful and very professional.
The meats were amazing - fabulous quality - waiters constantly bringing them around - very little waiting at any time.
The salad bar was extremely well maintained - beautifully laid out and you were spoilt for choice with salads, cold meats, cheeses, hot dishes etc. You would have to be extremely picky not to find something to eat.
We had one coeliac with us who was given gluten free chips and bread and all the salad bar dishes were marked with allergens. The vegetarian with us chose from the vegetarian menu and they said with that and the salad bar it was one of the best meals they had enjoyed. The desserts were also also gorgeous.
Would definitely return here - would definitely recommend.

Dear kd147,

I am delighted to read how your overall experience here with us, from your initial enquiry to the date of dining was handled in a professional manner. This goes back to everything we do here at Fazenda, making our guests feel special.

I am sure your unique dining experience in one of our luxurious private rooms was memorable, and our passadores and waiter are highly trained to provide a warm and professional service, which I am so happy to read has shone through.

I hope you were able to sample all 16 different cuts of meat, served table-side by our skilled passadores, and were able to try a host of options on our salad bar ranging from hot and cold side, and even sushi! We also take food safety extremely seriously here at Fazenda, and we aim to cater for everyone so that as as many people can feel included to our warm and welcoming atmosphere.

I am also thrilled that the guest who dined from our vegetarian menu was also impressed by the choice and quality that we have to offer here at Fazenda.

We look forward to welcoming you again with friends and family in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve been to a couple of Fazenda restaurants before and when I’d booked to spend my birthday in Manchester I decided it would be the perfect way to celebrate. I already knew with it being on a Friday night that it would be busy but that didn’t effect the food or the service we received. I always love the sides bar so we piled up our plates and went back to our table. When we had been sat down for almost half an hour, a waiter came to check on us and asked if the food was good and I let him know that we’d only tried the chicken so far. He must have said something to the chefs because within minutes we were inundated with all these cuts of meat and I was in food heaven. I love that you can request certain cuts of meat however you want it (request the filet mignon!) and the atmosphere in the restaurant is always so good! I know some people grumble about the service charge but I don’t see the problem with it as the chefs and staff are always incredible!

Date of visit: August 2019
FazendaRodizio, Receptionist at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear CHotelsandbars,

I am delighted to read that you chose to celebrate such a special birthday occasion here with us and that we met your expectations. We are fortunate to be a bust restaurant, but the passion and dedication from our team ensures that out service remains warm, personable, and catered to your needs and we are so happy that it has been recognised.

With a host of options available on our salad bar, from hot and cold sides, including even sushi, there is something for everyone at Fazenda. Additionally, with a choice of 16 different cuts of meat to sample, we are sure that Fazenda offers a truly unique dining experience.

We do add a 10% discretionary service charge, and inform our guests clearly about this at the end of the meal if they would like to add this or not.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fazenda in the near future to celebrate many more special occasions.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great experience from booking to leaving!! If you have not been to This restaurant and love delicious food and drinks then book it NOW it’s Fantastic

Date of visit: August 2019

Dear salawasteve,

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the Fazenda experience from booking, our warm Brazilian welcome, our sumptuous selection of 16 different meats carved table side, and the vast selection available at our gourmet salad bar.

I hope you were especially able to try Picanha, our house special cut of meat! Paired with a beautiful wine curated by our sommelier, we are sure that Fazenda offers a truly unique dining experience.

We hope to welcome you back to Fazenda in the near future with friends and family.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to me by some friends who love in Manchester. I was travelling up for a weekend to celebrate my husband’s big birthday. I contacted the restaurant directly to make enquiries about booking a private dining area. They responded almost immediately stating that they didn’t have one available but could accommodate us in their restaurant. I have to say this exchange of emails impressed me straight away.

I was nervous when the evening arrived because our party consisted of some very fussy eaters! When I arrived at the restaurant I was blown away by how utterly beautiful it was. The decor really is something else. To my surprise we were led to a private dining area. No explanations were given, we were just told to enjoy our evening.

The buffet area had so many delicious salads and vegetables. It was all beautifully presented and tasted so good. Even my kids enjoyed trying new things. And then the meat arrived, and it just kept coming. It was relentless to the point where we simply could not eat any more. The meat was cooked to perfection. Some of the steak just melted in the mouth.

The servers are incredibly friendly and personable. So helpful.

Whilst this is quite pricey it is absolutely worth every penny, especially if you are planning a special night out. I can’t wait until it’s my birthday so we can come back!

Dear nikkic2015,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us review following your recent visit to Fazenda.

I am delighted to read how much our attention to detail and personable service was evident to you from the outset. That goes back to everything we do here at Fazenda, making our guests feel special. We are also so happy that you chose to celebrate such a special occasion here with us. Our private dining areas are some of the most exclusive in Manchester, and we are thrilled to have been able to offer you the opportunity to dine with us in elegance and sophistication.

Here at Fazenda, there is something for everyone, and we offer a host of dishes from our Vegetarian/Vegan/Pescatarian menu, and the choice available on our gourmet salad bar. I also hope that you were able to sample 16 different cuts of meat, cooked to your preference.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fazenda in the near future to celebrate many more special memories.