“Christmas Party”

Grosvenor Casino Soames, Manchester
Ranked #101 of 203 things to do in Manchester
More attraction details
Owner description: Grosvenor Casino Soames, Manchester offers a unique leisure experience in the heart of China Town. The casino boasts an a la carte restaurant and bar, offering both our classic menu with some Chinese specialities, while also providing an exrtensive gaming package for players of every level. Customers can enjoy numerous Roulette (including electronic terminals) and Blackjack tables, plus popular Slot machines. We're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and offer customers discounted parking in the NCP car park on Faulkner Street.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 6, 2017

I organised a Christmas Party with work colleagues for something a bit different and from start to finish we were all impressed with the night. Jennifer handled our booking and even changed the dates of our party with no fuss which was due to my own mix up with dates. The package was a 3 course meal, free drink, bucks fizz on arrival, gambling tuition and a £5 gambling chip. We even got a bottle of wine for every 4 people. The food was exceptional!!!!! I note another review says the food was better than some top restaurants and I couldnt agree more. The lady who served us (I didnt get her name) was so attentive and even offered me another starter off the set menu as I did not like any of the 3 options.
Such a fun night with amazing staff.
Would highly recommend!

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

We went here for something new and different to try to celebtrate a e course meal. We arranged it all through a lady called jennifer at the casino who arranged a celebration package for us to celebrate the event.We had champagne on entry a 3 course meal a drink and birthday cake and a £5 gambling chip and tuition in roulette and blackjack all for £20 a head
The food was exceptional and better than most high class resturants we have visited we had a course of 4 starters and desserts and 8 main meals. As I have said the food was brilliant I had the deep fried calimari to start and chilli dip and salmon fillet for a main which I can wholehearted recommand. All 7 of us had meals to rave about so our thanks to the chef.
We where served by a young lady called vicky and she was excellent and a credit to the casino.
We all had the gaming tution and then tried the tables for real with mixed reasults but that did not matter as we had such a fun filled night.
If i could give it more than 5 stars i would it was that good and enjoyable thank you jennifer and vicky

Reviewed June 26, 2016

Whenever we visit a city, a visit to the local Grosvenor casino is a must. By far this is the best one of the chain we've visited (we've been to 10+ nationwide) and this was due to the staff.
All of the staff we met were welcoming, helpful and friendly. We had a meal in the restaurant and the bar staff were helpful and attentive.
We played blackjack and the dealer was really nice, explained the additional bets and interacted with the players, I find sometimes in the other casinos the dealers only deal the cards and don't even look at the players.
A really good casino and we will be back!

Reviewed February 17, 2016

I must say it was a pleasure to visit this casino , and all staff made us so welcome , bar staff very attentive and always somebody there to help . it is a very enjoyable evening , and we look forward to visiting again in the near future . thank you .

1  Thank linda468
See more reviews
Reviewed January 25, 2016 via mobile

I brought this night out as a wowcher deal for me and my partner and we were really impressed

On arrival Jennifer know exactly who we were and were made really welcome - this continued throughout the evening with all the brilliant staff happy to make your night a good one - also shout out to the guy who gave us the blackjack tutorial although I've forgot his name

Food was surprisingly really good and drinks inexpensive

Would defo Come again - great evening :)

GrosvenorSoames, Manager at Grosvenor Casino Soames, Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2016

Hello Sophie,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback it's great to hear you had a great experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the Casino in the near future.

Best wishes