“Staff don't have a clue what's going on!!”
Review of Ranch - CLOSED

Ranch
Cuisines: American, African, Asian, Fusion
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

I don't really like writing bad reviews but this place really annoyed me. First of all the good points decor wasn't so bad the waiter that opened the door was friendly. Now it came to ordering our food in the menu it states fresh orange juice now I know most places just write this and serve you just juice so I asked the waiter is it freshly squeezed juice he said yes now guess what happened cheap juice out of a carton. So we complained and the manager apologised and he would get it replaced to something else now I thought they would redeem themselves first of all our drinks wasn't cleared it got cleared when the food came now we are eating with no drink on a hot summers day. Food by the way very average burger wasn't gourmet at all you'd expect hand cut chips but was very standard we had to ask again for drinks still nothing now once we are almost finishing our meal that's when we get the drinks. Might as well not given at all. Then we asked got the bill ASAP because this place did piss us off they charged us for drinks and for the orange juices. Again had to tell the manager we didn't even touch the orange juice he did eventually take it off. Very bad experience here they were actually clueless around 4 waiters were serving one table one person taking the orders, one person giving the drinks the other serving the food get all orders mixed up. Total shambles!! Ranch should do something else clearly running a restaurant is not their cup of tea.

3  Thank Badz7