This hotel is very easy to find, a 5 minute walk away from Piccadily Station. Reception was speedy and room was lovely, clean, and quiet. My bathroom only had a shower, and though I like to indulge in a bubble bath, the shower was very refreshing and powerful. The sauna and steam area were excellent and free to hotel guests. I did not try the spa.
Breakfast was very fresh and tasty, though there were no hash browns - a minor point.
Overall an excellent hotel for business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, road or foot, our eyecatching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way allowing quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways. The team at our hotel in Manchester is driven to deliver an outstanding guest experience and has a reputation for its service standards and food quality. As the 2013 winner of "The best sleep in the city" award (Manchester Evening News), it combines 338 beautiful bedrooms with state of the art conferencing, an indulgent urban spa and first class bar and live theatre restaurant experience in our Scottish Steak Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester