Arrived at the hotel with bike, and found on arrival that there is a specific secure place in the car park to lock it up. Very impressed. Staff friendly and helpful. Restaurant has limited options but quality was very good and reasonable choice of good wines. Liked the fact that there was an iron in the room without having to ask for it, made things easier for the meeting I had next day. A bit old-fashioned decor, but well-kept, clean, comfortable and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, road or foot, our eyecatching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way allowing quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways. The team at our hotel in Manchester is driven to deliver an outstanding guest experience and has a reputation for its service standards and food quality. As the 2013 winner of "The best sleep in the city" award (Manchester Evening News), it combines 338 beautiful bedrooms with state of the art conferencing, an indulgent urban spa and first class bar and live theatre restaurant experience in our Scottish Steak Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester