Stayed in the Macdonald Manchester again on Wednesday night. Still good. Reception staff efficient and polite; room great size. Bathroom huge with separate bath & shower and his & her's wash-hand basins. I really like the bed. Good breakfast. The staff all seem well trained in customer care.
The location is good - right beside Piccadilly railway station and the main shopping area is about a 10-15 minute walk away.
I like this hotel and will be pleased/ delighted if my conference host puts me here up again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, road or foot, our eyecatching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way allowing quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways. The team at our hotel in Manchester is driven to deliver an outstanding guest experience and has a reputation for its service standards and food quality. As the 2013 winner of "The best sleep in the city" award (Manchester Evening News), it combines 338 beautiful bedrooms with state of the art conferencing, an indulgent urban spa and first class bar and live theatre restaurant experience in our Scottish Steak Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester