Bought a night before dashing off for holiday, right next to train station that's the main reason. We were surprised when we got into the room, it's just spacious. A general idea - it could become 2 rooms in London's hotel. Proper bathroom with separate shower and tub.
Nice in-room gadgets and we had free wifi.
The thermal suite (sauna, steam and cold bath with warm stone beds) was free to guests so we enjoyed a warm evening under the cold weather.
The hotel is quite new so basically the photos on their website match the reality.
Nice reception staffs. Good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, road or foot, our eyecatching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way allowing quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways. The team at our hotel in Manchester is driven to deliver an outstanding guest experience and has a reputation for its service standards and food quality. As the 2013 winner of "The best sleep in the city" award (Manchester Evening News), it combines 338 beautiful bedrooms with state of the art conferencing, an indulgent urban spa and first class bar and live theatre restaurant experience in our Scottish Steak Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester