- Can hear traffic through the windows
- Could hear music from other peoples rooms
- Ordered room service at 12.30am - big black squashed fly in lettuce
- Reported it - waited for refund - rang up 4 times - still did not receive refund untill 1.50am in the morning. So I was awake all that time waiting. Very poor service for a four star hotel.
- Car parking is an extra £15 on top of your room cost
- The room was very comfortable and the bathroom was big
- The spa was really nice
Overall nice hotel let down by very poor service. I would definately not reccomend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, road or foot, our eyecatching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way allowing quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways. The team at our hotel in Manchester is driven to deliver an outstanding guest experience and has a reputation for its service standards and food quality. As the 2013 winner of "The best sleep in the city" award (Manchester Evening News), it combines 338 beautiful bedrooms with state of the art conferencing, an indulgent urban spa and first class bar and live theatre restaurant experience in our Scottish Steak Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester