I have stayed here on several occasions in the last year and would happily come back again.
The rooms are large and well equipped with wired Internet access and upper floors all have good views.
Breakfast buffet is good with plentiful hot and cold options and service excellent.
Perfect when getting the train as right next to Piccadilly and easy walking distance to main restaurants etc in city centre.
Will definitely stay agin when coming across to Manchester.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, road or foot, our eyecatching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way allowing quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways. The team at our hotel in Manchester is driven to deliver an outstanding guest experience and has a reputation for its service standards and food quality. As the 2013 winner of "The best sleep in the city" award (Manchester Evening News), it combines 338 beautiful bedrooms with state of the art conferencing, an indulgent urban spa and first class bar and live theatre restaurant experience in our Scottish Steak Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester