Coronation Street The Tour - CLOSED
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

6,418 results
All reviews corrie fan rovers return green room gift shop my mum photos taken media city birthday treat sets cobbled soap phil shame bar episodes tv pint
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Bought this for my partner was great day out. You felt in ore as if you was on tv. It was great walking around cobbles street. Seeing back stage props sets was worth visit.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Spent a lovely Sunday afternoon treading the cobbles with Michael, our tour guide who was informative and entertaining!!

Well worth a visit whether you're a Corrie fan or not. Thoroughly enjoyed.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I think this tour was great fun if you are a fan of the soap. I think unfortunately it was a little overpriced. For the price of the store I think they could of at least had some of the actors or actresses on site for photographic opportunities.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Went here before the street got knocked down, was so much fun and so informative, only trouble was parking around, very expensive

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

I went here with my parents on a Saturday afternoon. We checked in at Dock10 in Media City, where we were given a lanyard with a Coronation Street pass attached. We walked over to the set, which was a five minute walk. The tour guide, Phil, was very knowledgable, entertaining and helpful. He allowed time for photo opportunities and gave an insight to the history of each building on the set. As the tour is fairly new, we were allowed a free professional photo outside the Rovers Return which was a bonus. The tour lasted about an hour and a half - we really got our money’s worth!

1  Thank rachelharrold
Reviewed September 20, 2018

The tour inables you to walk the cobbles and see all the outside locations of Corrie. Some of the houses while looking real are only one brick deep. Never the less, seeing location viewed the previous night is mind blowing.
Eipisodes are shot six weeks prior to transmission and, our guide Emily, told us that there has been just over 9,500 episodes to date. When filming is in full swing there can be up to 500 people involved, this includes such essential people as catering staff.
We were fortunate to see the extension to Victoria Street which is only now coming on screen.
Top marks to our guide Emily and , if any of the facts I have quoted are wrong please blame my memory, nor Emily.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

This tour was amazing! We visited when it was still open and had the best time as a couple. Very surreal and we had a lovely tour and got our picture taken behind the rovers return bar. Great little souvenir shop at the end too.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Tiffany our tour guide was excellent today, apparently this was her 1st tour with a group and did really well. Really enjoyed walking down the cobbles listening about all the actor's and actresses who take part daily, who lives where and about previous story lines. Before the tour we was talking to Peter Barlow, he took time out to have photos taken and was happy doing autographs, what a really nice genuine guy. The weather was lovely and sunny, which made a good atmosphere, and we all had our photo taken outside the rovers return individually, and was absolutely free of charge. Lovely day and highly recommended

4  Thank suetonywalker
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

The tour is advertised on the website as lasting for 80 minutes so we were pretty unimpressed to be done in 45 minutes. The tour guide was knowledgeable and it was nice to walk down Coronation Street but at £35 a head it was simply not worth the money. I complained when I got back from the tour and I’m told someone will be in touch but the manager that I spoke with couldn’t have appeared less interested, he just wanted us to move off as soon as possible.

20  Thank Vickilouable
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

What a great tour. So informative on all things Coronation Street. From the green room, clothes, sets, how it’s all put together.

1  Thank helsbels0112