“Fabulous day fabulous staff!”
Review of Lola Lo Manchester

Lola Lo Manchester
Ranked #49 of 216 Nightlife in Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Went to Lola Lo for Lunch & afternoon cocktails, we usually go to Revs De Cuba but the service has become a joke. So we were extremely happy to be served by James Terry as he was attentive and polite knew his stuff when it came to cocktail info, recommending things he thought we would/wouldn't like.. I've actually never left a review on trip adviser before but after such a great experience I thought James, sam & the Lola Lo team deserve it.. We got the 241 cocktail deal and lunch was delicious I can recommend the nachos, my sister had the rump steak skewer and said it was delicious and looked amazing.. Thumbs up Lola Lo's great day thanks.

1  Thank Rachpreston76

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Passing through Manchester and we called in for a drink, a few hours later still sat there, lovely staff, lovely food and very nice cocktails, loved it... Definite return

1  Thank kris p
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Half way through making my drinks the I noticed the bar man 'winging it' and you could tell when you tasted the cocktail, disgusting and missing ingredients. When I questioned the manager Andy, he was rude and obnoxious. He basically told me it didn't taste right because I was drunk, which I wasn't. When approaching a different bar man, he tasted the drink, spat it out and re-made it no questions ask. I definitely won't return!!

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

The bar staff are too interested in each other to realise that customers are waiting, when you go in a tiki bar you expect a certain level of service from fun loving bartenders who enjoy making cocktails and here just doesn't cut it!

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I've been a few times and had a decent night, but the cocktails are pretty bad and overpriced so if you're looking for a good cocktail I'd give it a miss.