Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$98
$157
$125
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Pendulum Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$72
$59
Agoda.com
$108
$99
3,244 results
All reviewspiccadilly gardenscentral locationtram stopwould stay againdouble roomfantastic locationsaturday nightstayed here for one nightarndale centregood nights sleepfloorchinatownhairdryerironncpconcertarena
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My stay at the Mecure hotel was very good. The porter was absolutley excellent in his duties, very attentive and was ready to help every guest.The breakfast was excellent as was the service from the rest of the staff. I found the wi-fi to the television a bit hard to sort out, but on the whole everything was fine and would not hesitate a return visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
David D, General Manager at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your review following your stay. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope it won't be too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

This hotel is right at Piccadilly gardens which is the centre of Manchester. Its a great place to go shopping and a lot of restaurants around. The view from the room is the gardens. It is a 10 mins walk to piccadilly train station.

The rooms are spacious and clean and the service is great.

They have paid parking at the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
David D, General Manager at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience of our Hotel following your stay with us; it is appreciated.

On a future visit to the City, I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have just returned from an overnight stay at the Mercure which turned out to be a disaster ! Briefly : I had been in Manchester for an eye operation and booked the Mercure as it was one of the few hotels that had rooms with a bath as well as a shower. I am above knee amputee and required the use of a bath and also could not use a shower due to my operation. I booked in advance explaining my needs and also booked a second room for my son (both priviledge room) with the proviso that he was on the same floor to look after me.
The first problem i had was the Tv was faulty making terrible crackling sound, Getting this issue resolved was a nightmare. The result of which was they finally moved me to another lesser room at Midnight, some 2 hours after i had complained, to make matters worse this room only had a shower , which i could not use, I did explain all of this but to no avail. This level of service is terrible and im shocked , really this is a 2 star hotel at best and as a goodwill gesture they have knocked 25 pounds off my £300 bill.

Oh and if you order a steak from the restaurant and you ask for medium , expect to receive a medium rare with blood , as the waiter argued that Medium is with blood, i should of ordered a medium welldone steak..there is no such thing !

All can make mistakes but this hotel makes little attempt to put them right and then insults with such a poor recompense for in my case some serious shortfalls.

Pick another place to stay :-)

Room Tip: pick a different hotel
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Following several conversations you had during your time with us, as well as communication following your stay, I am fully aware of your experience.

Many of our guests do indeed have a great stay with us and I am only too sorry this wasn't the case for you on this occasion.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

the whole weekend 20/09/2013 was super on Friday check in was smooth and quick evening meal was perfect the room was nice clean tidy sunday checkout no problems overall a very good weekend well done mercure Manchester Piccadilly hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
David D, General Manager at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Guest

I was delighted to hear that you had a brilliant weekend break with us and I thank you for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
David D, Owner at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013