“Unprofessional and disappointing”

Ranked #36 of 60 Fun & Games in Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had visited Beast Rampz back in January and my son loved it so decided to have his birthday party here. Booked it, paid a deposit, turned up......nobody there!! Could not get hold of Tim but managed to get hold of his colleague who said that he knew nothing about a party being booked and could not get hold of Tim. After a 45 min wait stood outside, one of the young staff turned up to open the doors. Unfortunately, we could not have the skate park to ourselves for one hour as promised for the party. Very disappointed as still not received an apology from Tim for "forgetting" that there was a party booked. Apart from that, the young staff in there were very helpful, our deposit was returned and my son and his friends enjoyed themselves even though the doors were open to the public. So, to all you parents thinking of booking a party here.....make sure you keep ringing to check that somebody will actually remember that a party is being held!!

5  Thank BT123797
beastrampz, Owner at Beast Rampz, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2017

Hello There,

I am the new owner of Beast Rampz and took over in June 2016. I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the previous owners and hopefully by writing this and redading our reviews since our take over you will see that a lot has changed in the hands of the new owners. Hopefully you will revisit our park again. We have lots of parties since our take over and these have gone down very well and most have returned to enjoy the park again.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Tim and the team run a really good skate park, they genuinely are a bunch of guys who are dedicated to promoting each discipline in a positive way, whether you skate, scoot or ride they welcome all… from little nippers on the mini ramps to seasoned pro's on the large ramps… they genuinely do have everything under one roof… I know they have had big names film commercials and videos here such as Red Bull and Monster Energy….

if your child is a little worried about joining in with the BIG boys etc… trust me, they will be fine, my sons been riding since 6 here and has made friends for life… even at local skate parks people recognise him…

Well priced with a good cafe for food and drink which is well stocked as well as a competitively priced retail store as well… its thee local businesses that need local riders and local support… try it, you won't regret it!

1  Thank Gadgetdaduk
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Fantastic indoor skate park!! I have taken my boys here numerous time & had to drag them out kicking & screaming after 8 hours. The best skate park they have been to. Great staff, basic, but perfect cafe, clean, well run. Head & shoulders above anywhere else we have been. Amazing place!