“Not as good as it used to be!!!”
Review of The Greyhound

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Greyhound
Ranked #1,202 of 2,420 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This place has gone down a little since Huss and Darren ran this place, it was always buzzing on an evening with special themed nights for dinners,,,,,,,not anymore they just seem to let anyone in!!! with no particular dress code and it seem anything go's..... not for me........

2  Thank sexyrexyCheshire

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We decided not to cook and ventured 'down to our local' for tea last week. What a pleasant surprise we had! What a shame there were only a handful of people in the pub on a Thursday tea time and I think we may have been the only diners! We both chose of the specials board and were NOT disappointed! Everything was home cooked so it took a while from ordering to the food being on the table...but it was well worth the wait! My partner had a huge portion of ribs, which were very tender,with salad and 'half rice and HOMEMADE chips' I had an equally nice chicken breast and black pudding stack,topped with a homemade peppercorn sauce and again the most heavenly homemade chips!
Will certainly go again and am doing my upmost around the village to promote The Greyhound food!