TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
5,269 results
All reviews cloud bar the executive lounge podium restaurant floor to ceiling windows cocktail bar afternoon tea valet parking high floor birthday treat standard room city centre modern hotel saturday night full english following morning stayed for one night clouds
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the minute we arrived my friend and I were blown away with the customer service at this hotel,we were down for bingo bingo for just one night but the staff made it feel like home.From the girl behind the check in desk with the green eyeliner (apologies can’t remember her name) to the door men and the staff at breakfast-they were the most friendly and polite staff I think I’ve ever encountered.
The door men who helped us from directions,to carrying our bags were lovely and managed to make two very hungover ladies giggle!
They honestly made our stay! They genuinely seemed happy in their work.
They went above and beyond for us and we will definitely return next time we stay in Manchester and will recommend this hotel to friends and family.
I hope management sees this review,and recognises the amazing staff they have working for them,it really makes all the difference.
See you soon! X

Trip type: Traveled with friends
AReckert, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jens354,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

I am absolutely thrilled to hear that you encountered good customer service during your stay with us. The different departments have been given visibility of your kind words. It is great to hear that our staff went above and beyond to make your stay special.

Thank you very much for recommending us. My team and I hope we will be able to welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for one night on business and it coincided with a lot of footballers staying.

It’s a beautiful hotel and the staff are excellent. The food was lovely. Drinks are normal quality hotel prices.

The only downside I had was that there was no chair at the desk in the room so I had to sit on the bed to work. There was a swivel chair but it was wobbly and I wasn’t going to drag it across the floor.

Apart from that I can’t fault the place.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Soupy17,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

Thank you for highlighting that our hotel is to your liking and that you encountered excellent service from our staff.

I note your feedback regarding no chair being at the desk in our guest rooms and whilst I have not received this feedback previously, I can assure you that we will review this at the next bedroom refurbishment.

Reviewed September 16, 2019

We stayed here and had afternoon tea aswell. A really nice stay. It is a little walk to the shops and bars but very easy to get around and there is a met stop nearby too. The bar for afternoon tea is amazing with great views.

Date of stay: September 2019
AReckert, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2019

Dear BartonLouise,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

Thank you for highlighting that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our Cloud 23 Bar and the wonderful views over Manchester.

We are very fortunate to be located in walking distance of all that Manchester has to offer including the great transport links with Deansgate train and tram stations only be a 2 minute walk from the hotel.

The team here at Hilton Manchester Deansgate are pleased to be able to offer you a friendly service and we are delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

Room smelt of cigarette smoke and breakfast looked like it wasn’t cooked properly. Sausages were veggie which we didn’t ask for and it was basically cold when we received it. King deluxe and executive are the same type of room, don’t pay more for the same room

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear SherylR1992,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

I am sorry that you found your guest room to have an odour present during your stay.

Our Head Housekeeper has been given visibility of your comments. I can confirm that our Housekeeping have sophisticated equipment that eliminates odours and I apologise for this shortfall. Furthermore, I am really sorry to hear that our breakfast selection wasn't to your satisfaction. This is certainly not the norm to us.

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

We booked my parents in for a celebration for my mums birthday. They upgraded them straight away, gave a free bottle of bubbly and was so so accommodating. Emily and Rachel have been amazing, so helpful and made their stay perfect. I can’t thank them enough for making my mums birthday perfect!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear sophiehp95,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

I am thrilled to hear that you received excellent service from our team members Rachel and Emily. It is great to hear that our team made a big effort to make your mum's birthday special.

My team and I hope we will be able to welcome you in the not too distant future.