Hilton Manchester Deansgate
$92
$212
$197
4,744 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barpodium restaurantfloor to ceiling windowscocktail barafternoon teahigh floorbirthday treatstandard roomcity centremodern hotelsaturday nightcooked breakfastfull englishfollowing morningstayed for one nightclouds
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Sunday evening - 8pm, very quiet hotel therefore surprised for a simple room service order to be quoted at 30 mins.... 45 mins later no knock on the door, I call to check progress to be told it would be another 10-15 mins - no explanation or real apology - cancelled my order having lost about 50 mins of my evening - not impressed!!

• Stayed: July 2014
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear guest

Thank you for staying with us recently and for completing this review.

Please accept my apologies that you did not encountered a swift experience via room service during your stay. Our Food & Beverage Manager has been given visibility of your feedback and he will take the necessary action with his team.

We hope that you are able to return to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Proverty is nice, location is great, fantastic restaurant and bar at the top. VIP lounge is lovely with afternoon tea. Rooms could use a little TLC, the chair was a little tattered but the carpet was clean. The rooms are really pretty with a great modern design. Great value, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear guest

Thank you for staying with us recently; it was a pleasure to have you with us.
We are very fortunate to be located in walking distance of all that Manchester has to offer.

I note your feedback regarding some of the furniture in your guest room looking tired and your comments will be discussed when we plan a bedroom refurbishment in the future.

Thank you for highlighting that you would be happy to return for a future stay. The team here at Hilton Manchester Deansgate look forward to that pleasure.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night for a concert at the Bridgewater Hall. The Hilton is hard to beat for a convenient location - it's a five minutes' walk away.

We had an executive room on the 18th floor. Good view of the city. We could see the canal below and the hills in the distance. The room itself was well-appointed.

We used the Executive Lounge several times, and found it comfortable and well-stocked. In the evening, a full range of drinks was available including spirits (unlike the Newcastle Hilton where we stayed recently).

A full range of breakfast items was available in the morning including the cooked breakfast my partner prefers. He said it was all good quality. The only disappointment was the lack of freshly-squeezed orange juice.

All in all, a very nice hotel in an excellent location.

Stayed: July 2014
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Manchester Deansgate whilst in the city attending a concert at the Bridgewater Hall.

We are very fortunate to be centrally located within the city and I am glad that our location worked well for your visit to Manchester.

I am pleased that you booked to stay in an Executive room and that you enjoyed the hospitality of the team in our 23rd Executive Lounge.

The team here at Hilton Manchester Deansgate are pleased to be able to offer you a friendly service and we hope that we are able to look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I Stayed in Hilton Manchester Deansgate on 11th July for 1 night. Very disappointed in the service provided. We had booked an executive room however when we arrived we were told the executive lounge was closed however their was no mention of this on the website of the early closure times. I have stayed in a lot of Hilton hotels all in executive rooms and have never known a lounge to close at 8pm it is usually 10pm. We went for breakfast the next day which was the worst I've seen at a Hilton hotel. There was dirty food on the side and on the floor. Plates not cleared away. But as 2 members of staff were playing on their mobile phone what do you expect!! it was very little choice, the hot food was a choice of 3 items all of which was cold, greasy. completely unacceptable, for the price you charge. Our room was not much better... there was black marks looked like skid marks on the bathroom floor, the sink was dirty and I had to clean the kettle before I could use it. The staff were patronising when they spoke to me, I tried to complain when I checked out however the attitude of the member of staff was disgraceful he was rude and uninterested. He said their was nothing wrong with the standard of the executive room and walked off. Is this really what to expect from a Hilton Hotel? He didn't apologise once, didn't offer us a chance to speak to the hotel manager or contact details. Completely unacceptable. I am a H Honours member and when I requested a late checkout, the girl on reception said there was no availability which is understandable however their was availability if I wanted to pay £20 an hour for a room!!!!!. So clearly their is availability they just want you to pay instead of offering us one advantage to Hilton Honours!. I have contacted Hilton to make an official complaint regarding this stay!. I am a very valuable customer often using Hilton for business however I certainly am very reluctant after this stay!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Michelle E

Dear Guest

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay at Hilton Manchester Deansgate and for contacting us personally.

I can assure you that following our investigations we will be in personal contact with you.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience. I am only sorry you didn’t receive our normally high standards of service.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

5 star Service throughout. We visited the hotel in June to attend a private function which was absolutely superb. Our room had a great view over Manchester and very clean and comfortable. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, food was delicious and facilities fantastic. The function suites were great and we were very impressed with everything on offer.
We visited Cloud 23 the next day and it just made our stay even more worth it.
A great hotel with excellent customer service, staff and facilities.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

It was a delight to have you with us recently when you were attending a private event which we had the pleasure of hosting.

I am really pleased that you had a fantastic time and I am also pleased that you found our conference facilities to be well organised and that you enjoyed the food served to you during your event.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Cloud 23, I am pleased that you enjoyed your time in the bar on the 23rd floor.

I am thrilled to read that you felt that our customer service was excellent and that you were well looked after by our great team members during your stay.

We hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.