“Loved it and are coming back in August 2011”

Hilton Manchester Deansgate
Ranked #41 of 118 Hotels in Manchester
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Loved it and are coming back in August 2011”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Fantastic Hotel, couldnt ask for a better hotel, Rooms are lovely fresh and clean and service brilliant

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kimmysmith75
BernadetteFGilligan, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this review, June 16, 2011
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in August 2011.

Bernadette Gilligan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (808)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
UK
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Stayed here for business over a weekend and wasn't disappointed. Service was excellent, room was brilliant with one of the best views I've ever had in a hotel! Great breakfast too.

Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
BernadetteFGilligan, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this review, June 14, 2011
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am really pleased like many other guests that you found our service, breakfast and views to be excellent.

I hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

London
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed to have a night away in manchester, its centrally located and has great views over the city.
The pool is lovely and treatments great.
We didnt eat there but managed a bottle of bubbly in cloud 23 which is well worth a visit but you need to book weeks in advance to be sure to get in.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share you kind feedback with everyone.

We are very fortunate to be centrally located within the city and I am glad that our location worked well for your visit to Manchester.

I am happy that you were able to enjoy our swimming pool and Cloud 23 and I hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel soon when you may have the time to enjoy a meal in Podium Restaurant.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Booked the Hilton for a one night stay to celebrate a family members birthday. The main reason was to celebrate at cloud 23 as we had heard it was a good cocktail lounge.
The name says it all, its on the 23rd floor and has floor to ceiling windows so the panoramic view of the City lights is pretty special. They have decorated with more than a nod to Sex and the City lots of dark wood, glass with mood lighting and a splash of red here and there. The drinks were fine the nibbles you can order were a little sad on size and taste an expensive option you can easily do without. The must see up there is a portion of the floor has been replaced by glass and you can stand on it and look down to the ground its a nice design touch.
The room was as per expected fine but standard and the breakfast the same.
Great time had by all.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your positive review following your stay with us.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to appreciate the stunning views of Manchester from Cloud 23.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the décor of the bar and that you had time to appreciate the view panel from the 23rd floor, which is an amazing architectural feature to compliment the building design.

I have taken on board your comment regarding the nibbles served in the bar and I will bear this in mind when we next place an order.

We look forward to welcoming you back to hotel when you will be able to have a great stay with us once again.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Check in was fine, the room was fine - had to change from the first room to to airco damp smell. Change done very quickly with out a negative hassle.

The executive lounger breakfast was rubbish. Have breakfast in the main restaurant.

• Stayed June 2011
BernadetteFGilligan, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this review, June 21, 2011
Dear Guest

Thank you for completing this review.

I am sorry that you had to move rooms during your stay due to a technical issue in your 1st room, however I am pleased that we were able to offer you an alternative room and this was done with minimum disruption.

I was disappointed to read your comment regarding our Executive Lounge breakfast offering. I appreciate that the breakfast offering in this area is a reduced selection, however we are always happy for our Executive guests to have the choice of having breakfast in our 23rd floor Executive Lounge or the ground floor Podium Restaurant where there is a larger variety to choose from.

I do hope that you return to the hotel soon.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 11, 2011

stayed here for my 50th as a surprize .
from the minute we walked in, the standard was fantastic. staff really friendly and so helpful.
our room was on the 19th floor and it was great with an amazing view.
went down to breakfast and again it was well organised and the staff were excellent.
everything about the hilton was perfect and it made my 50th birthday,..... one i will never forget. brilliant.!!!! viv and dave from manchester

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Viv and Dave

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for sharing your positive comments with everyone.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

I am thrilled that we played a part in making your 50th birthday celebrations one to remember and I do hope that we are able to welcome you back in the future, maybe to celebrate another birthday.

Reviewed June 10, 2011

I stayed at the Manchester Deansgate for 4 nights to attend an exhibition. The hotel is very pleasent and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Check in was seemless and took only seconds. The rooms are of a very good standard the bathroom is very good quality indeed. The Cloud Bar is so good and an absolute joy to spend time in. We spent time in there every night. The breakfast was of a very good standard and there was plenty of choice. I would highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your feedback with everyone and completing this review.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on business recently. I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of the hotel and our service; I have certainly shared this with my team.

I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel soon, maybe on leisure, when we can look after you once again.