Open today: 6:00 AM - 3:00 AM

from $22.20
from $15.70
from $15.70
More Info
All reviews print works imax screen under one roof star wars plenty of choice few drinks great place to visit tram stop city centre saturday night great atmosphere victoria station visiting manchester great night cinema yates waxy
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have loved the Printworks over the years great restaurants always a great atmosphere. Sadly after a recent visit found it in need of some TLC looking a bit un loved, still busy still a great location but looking tired.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Plenty to do for fair prices. Good location in town with good transport links, only good for chained brands

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Really nice place, decor is amazing and loads of different bars, restaurant and cinema to go to. Something for everyone and close to the Manchester arena.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

It looks lovely inside this building and there is plenty to do in here also.. There's a gym, cinema, bars, and also somewhere to go for a lovely meal out. Definitely worth checking out if your in the town centre.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Well done to the Printworks for hosting the Soul Festival on Bank Holiday Sunday. It was for Christies hospital and what a super day it was. They had ample security on and several people going around sweeping litter up and keeping the place nice. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

Today your guard Marius did a few things that went beyond simply informing me that you do not allow promotional photo’s on site, and I've outlined them below.

1) Making a ‘dogwhistle’ comment about how ‘my people’ come to Manchester and think we can do what we want. As it was two males together during Pride I assume that was a comment about homosexuals? As this had no relation to the rules he was claiming we broke – I can only assume weather this was in relation to pride or not, it allowed the conversation to devolve into a personal attack.
2) Yelling out ‘that’s right walk off’ when I walked off the property. I cannot emphasize how counterproductive it is to tell someone they are on private property breaking rules, and then to provoke them quite publicly when they walk off. Presumably he was hoping to escalate this into an altercation. To be clear this was completely unwarranted.
3) I asked him for his name as I’d told him I’d be emailing you all to alert you as to what had happened. He got defensive threatned to call the police, and then told me ‘Things had escalated’ and my photo had been taken and that I had no right to take a photo of him. To be clear at no time did I ask to take a photo of him, but if one of your employees bullies me, raises his voice, and tries his hardest to make a situation escalate – I have the right to know their name for reporting purposes.

The fact that you allow bigotted bully guards at your premices is absolutley wrong and I will encourage others to never frequent your property again.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

Visited various bars in the Print works on Saturday 18th August prior to a Concert
Something for everyone from Walkabout Bar to Hard Rock Cafe
great service in all the Bars we visited, great location in the City Centre
cant wait to visit again

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Great for dinner or the cinema but would avoid on a nightout as full of chavvy hen dos and a nightlife rough vibe.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I visited Vue whilst on a city break with my grandson.
We visited twice and in two different screens. Both our visits were in the evening.
The corridors leading to screens had popcorn strewn across the floor. That was on both evenings.
On our second visit along with the popcorn everywhere there was also a very unpleasant smell, a bit like urine but couldn't be sure.
Seats were 4.99 all day, every day, any movie. Do they should be. Seats felt dirty and were not the comfiest.
Time to reinvest in your cinema.
Not a pleasant visit

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

The Printworks is very impressive inside, a mix of the old and modern. There is everything you need under one roof - plenty of bars, restaurants and a cinema.

A great place to visit or just walk through.