Holiday Inn Manchester Central Park
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscity centreetihad stadiumstandard holiday inncar parktram stationthe hotel is cleanpleasant staybusy roadlate checkstayed here for one nightgood nights sleeptaxiaerodromemetrolinkacademyconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have stayed here 3 times now and each time has been excellent. The staff are very friendly and welcoming and the rooms are very clean and spacious. Breakfast was good and I would always be very happy to stay at the holiday inn when visiting Manchester on business. Very close to the city centre and attractions.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Leigh W
Samantha S, Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Dear Leigh W

Always lovely to receive positive feedback from a returning guest! I'm glad we continue to exceed your expectations on every stay and wish you many happier returns to the Holiday Inn Manchester Central Park.

Kind regards
Sam

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My family & I arrived on Friday 30th May for the weekend. We picked this Hotel because it was near Etihad Stadium & going to see One Direction in Concert on the Saturday with our Daughter. it was only 15-20mins away from Hotel so it was good walking distance..Staff where nice & friendy also the manageresses she was brilliant I would just like to say to her Thank you for making our stay great & also helping us in everyway as possible, but didnt know your name Sorry..The rooms where clean tidy & had great sleep. we where happy didn't want to leave on Sunday could have just spent another night we had a great time!

The only problem we had it was miles away from pubs takeaways etc. But they where Room Service at hotel so it wasn't a really big deal.
Hope to come back to this Lovely Hotel again someday

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Samantha S, Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay i am glad i was able to help throughout your stay it was my pleasure and it was wonderful to meet your family. It was great to read you were happy with the hotel and slept well guest satisfaction is important to us. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Me, my husband & 2 children stayed here for a weekend due to a competition my daughter had at the velodrome, we had executive rooms which were perfect.. We had breakfast both mornings & stayed & drank at the hotel both evenings..with great service from Kelly. The only thing I could fault was probably the furniture in the restaurant & bar area .. Apart from that it was perfect for what we needed x

Stayed: May 2014
Samantha S, Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Thank you for your review it was great to read your comments regarding the staff and hotel i will be happy to pass on your comments to the relevant team members. I'm glad the hotel met your needs and you had an enjoyable stay this is what's important to us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was greeted with a smile and the staff clearly make an effort to provide great customer service.

My room was large and clean - although the sofa needed replacing.

Evening meal - quality was great, portion size a little small.

Breakfast - all good!

Room Tip: rooms at the rear are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank mbbrit2308

Thank you for your review it was very nice to read your comments the staff do value our guests and we are always looking to make your stay an enjoyable one. I'm glad breakfast met your needs and i will look into your comments regarding your evening meal guest feedback is important to us i will pass on your comments to the team.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The staff are what makes this hotel very good. My room was was very clean and modern, the sofa was worn and needed replacing. The evening meal portion size was small, considering the price - I had a mushroom & haloumi burger and it was 2 bites in size). Breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear of the hotel are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review I am pleased the staff made your stay it's always nice to read as guest satisfaction is important to us. We have changed our Menu and following on from your comments i will look into the portion size, feedback from our guests is greatly appreciated.