My first time in a Premier Inn. No real complaints - staff very pleasant and helpful - breakfast room quiet early on and reasonable choice. Very good night's sleep in a comfortable bed. Shower simple and worked well. Not too keen on soap and shampoo dispensers bolted to the wall. But - I felt that this was expensive at £90+ for one night. The nondescript entrance door and sign outside was not very welcoming and the reception was a bit like a small gloomy cave; I felt sorry for the staff stuck in it all day. Would I stay again - I might look for somewhere else first but quite possibly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Manchester, Piccadilly train station is just a 10 minute walk and there are tram links to Manchester Old Trafford stadium, Manchester City stadium, and Media City Uk. Attractions nearby include Canal Street, Oxford Road, Palace and Opera House theatres and lots of bars and restaurants. Passes for nearby gym facilities are available please enquire at reception. Parking is available at a discounted rate (approx £14.50 per over night stay) at the Q Park on St James St - M1 4LX. Voucher is available from hotel reception upon departure. Our Manchester (Portland Street) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre - Portland Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Portland Street) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Inn Portland Street
- Travel Inn Manchester