Stayed here overnight, i think this hotel should be recalled The Tardis - tiny entrance to a massive hotel that just keeps going round and round !! Ive stayed in a lot of Premier Inns so come to expect a certain consistent standard, once again i was not disappointed. Clean, comfy bed, soft towels, very very friendly and helpful staff. Bathroom is in need of a slight refurbishment but would definitely not put me off going here again. Location is excellent, walking distance to everything in Manchester.
Only niggle i have, is that the windows in our room did not open. There is secondary double glazing so you can slide the first layer back, but opening the window was not possible, this i didnt like as i like to be able to get fresh air in the room in the morning. That said, i would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Manchester, Piccadilly train station is just a 10 minute walk and there are tram links to Manchester Old Trafford stadium, Manchester City stadium, and Media City Uk. Attractions nearby include Canal Street, Oxford Road, Palace and Opera House theatres and lots of bars and restaurants. Passes for nearby gym facilities are available please enquire at reception. Parking is available at a discounted rate (approx £14.50 per over night stay) at the Q Park on St James St - M1 4LX. Voucher is available from hotel reception upon departure. Our Manchester (Portland Street) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre - Portland Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Portland Street) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Inn Portland Street
- Travel Inn Manchester