we stayed at this premier inn for 2 nights on the 22nd of march. the staff were fantastic I hope the manager does read this and passes these comments on to his staff. this is the 2nd time we have stayed and it was fantastic for a value inn. I am just sorry I didnt get the staffs names. the young irish chap isa credit to the company so very pleasant and helpful also a young dark haired girl working on the night of the 22nd when we were eating fantastic. service. only one thing the pillows one not enough two awful hope these change before we stay again,nd we certainly will the food was lovely breakfast good value. very clean and very quiet. 2nd floor was great. thanks to all concerned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Manchester, Piccadilly train station is just a 10 minute walk and there are tram links to Manchester Old Trafford stadium, Manchester City stadium, and Media City Uk. Attractions nearby include Canal Street, Oxford Road, Palace and Opera House theatres and lots of bars and restaurants. Passes for nearby gym facilities are available please enquire at reception. Parking is available at a discounted rate (approx £14.50 per over night stay) at the Q Park on St James St - M1 4LX. Voucher is available from hotel reception upon departure. Our Manchester (Portland Street) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre - Portland Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Portland Street) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Inn Portland Street
- Travel Inn Manchester