Premier Inn Manchester West Didsbury Hotel
$130
$92
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewstable tablecar park sidebusy roadpub next doormain roadtrafford centreroom was cleannight's sleepfamily roomold traffordblackout curtainsall you can eatextra pillowsweekend staybudget hotelon arrivalair conditioning
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I booked this hotel for 2 nights on a very reasonable rate, but could only use it for one night because of a change of plans. Unfortunately the cheap rate precluded me from a refund, but I knew that before I completed my booking.
The two staff at reception were very friendly, informative, and helpful. The room was bigger, cleaner and of a higher standard than I was expecting for the price. We had a very peaceful and quiet night and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was very clean, a bit dimly lit at first ( low voltage bulbs, very ecological). Checking in and checking out was very easy. It was our first time in a Premier Inn and I'd certainly make it my first choice when looking in future. Well done.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My family meets up every 3 months somewhere. This hotel was cheap, cheerful and despite one meal only being poor the rest of my two day stay was comfortable, clean and convenient and the rest of the meals were fine. I would recommend it too the family and others.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My partner and I have just spent two nights at the West Didsbury, Manchester Premier Inn. It was excellent - the room was very clean, warm and hospitable. The bed was a dream, I had the best two nights sleep for a very long time. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and as I was on crutches due to a recent operation, they tried to change the room to a ground floor one, which was not necessary as the hotel had a very good lift. I was visiting my daughter who now lives in Manchester and I will certainly be returning for another stay at this Premier Inn very soon.

Room Tip: Some reviewers say to make sure to get a room overlooking the car park - we didn't and have to say the room was very quiet, no noise from the road outside.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

booked this hotel for the weekend to visit my new granddaughter and her parents and for my partner to go to the match at Old Trafford(he supports Spurs so a fab weekend for him!). the hotel is to one side of a busy junction and I had forgotten to ask for a room overlooking the carpark rather than the road but we always travel with earplugs so had 2 good nights sleep. Room clean and smart. spotless bathroom comfy bed and freshly cooked breakfast. welcoming staff everywhere without being over fussy.
20 minutes into centre of Manchester, bus, tram or taxi and only 5 minutes to my granddaughter! Reasonably priced too. worth a stay at a good price

Room Tip: rooms overlooking the carpark are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Booked 4 rooms, for a group of us going to the Football in Manchester.
The service was decent and the hotel room was everything we expected.

A short cab ride to the city centre costs peanuts, so the location isnt much of a problem.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends