“Great value.”

Premier Inn Manchester (Heaton Park) Hotel
Ranked #35 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Stayed two nights. Room very clean and comfortable. Staff welcoming and courteous. The breakfast is very good value and the food in the pub next door is also very good. Overall, exceeded my expectations. Will certainly use Premier Inn again in the near future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank woodslindyloo

Reviewed October 29, 2012

To be fair you shouldn't expect to much when you pay budget prices for a budget hotel, but they really are good at what they do. The staff are helpful and always available, the rooms are clean and comfortable and provide everything you need. We were visiting Manchester as part of my wifes Birthday celebrations so she could spend some money in the trafford centre etc and we needed a base for a couple of days. We were more than happy with the service and facilities and the staff were great.

Room Tip: Try the full rack of ribs in the restaurant :)
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aimenhomes
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is the second time within the last year I have stayed in the Premier Inn at Heaton Park. The first time on my own and this last week with my husband. The room is spotless, the staff obliging, the food in the Pub next door is of a good standard and excellent value. We took the Meal Deal at £22 per night. I have no second thoughts in recommending this hotel just outside the City Center but extremely accessible, by tram, bus or private taxi hire. I recommend Blueline. I have no hesitation of using this hotel next time in Manchester.

Room Tip: If on your own choose a first floor room. I had one facing the park the first time, this time we to...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ruth E
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Staff are excellent: friendly and helpful, rooms are good, nice location and good restaurant. Highly reccommended to anybody looking for a cheap night. Only 10 mins from city centre.

They also have a 24h reception which is good when you plan to arrive at 4am after a nightmare drive up from London!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stayed here when we came to Manchester for my Sister's Birthday celebrations.
We had a family room on the ground floor for the four of us (2 Adults and 2 kids). Really friendly staff,the room was very clean and tidy and the breakfast was all you can eat and really tasty.I would recommend this particular premier inn to anybody.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank chrissie b
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel at least 10 times and I always have a good nights stay. My last stay the lift was broken but they rang in advance to check if I needed a ground floor. The staff are always friendly and really nice. The restaurant is a massive disappointment. I always eat around 5/5:30 and they never have enough staff, the food is slow and not fully cooked or warm. The breakfast I had was awful with undercooked sausages and egg, I would have complained but no staff available. I have commented each time using the beefeater review system but it obviously doesn't get checked as I wrote a note offering anyone who was reading it to call me and I would give them £10!

Lovely hotel, but your best off eating after 6 and skipping breakfast. Also not a lot of parking around 3 as the local school takes over the car park with parents collecting there children.

Room Tip: Best to get top floor facing the car park, then you don't get foot steps and no road noise.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The advert on TV is accurate! The Premier Inn met my expectations but the staff exceeded my expectations. I have never had to walk outside of a hotel into another building for my breakfast, but the staff were warm and friendly, chatted with the children and took their orders with patience so they felt welcomed and significant too. I particularly was impressed by them for remembering how we liked our breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manchester
Premier Inn Manchester (Swinton) Hotel
Westlynne Hotel/Apartments
Westlynne Hotel/Apartments
#67 of 120 in Manchester
Holiday Inn Manchester Central Park

Been to Premier Inn Manchester (Heaton Park) Hotel? Share your experiences!