“Selfridges little gem restaurant”
Review of San Carlo Bottega

San Carlo Bottega
Ranked #374 of 2,274 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Selfridges little gem restaurant”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I have now been here three times since Christmas when visiting Manchester. I have loved the drinks and food and enjoy the atmosphere of the very pleasant staff and the little nibbles at the bar. The food is perfect for me and my grown up daughters, so we can have a break from shopping and are not too full to go out for an evening meal.

• Visited March 2014

“First time at branch of San Carlo”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous food, great quality , good prices. We've been to other San Carlo restaurants a few times, but this was our first time eating here. We loved everything about it and will return again soon

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Extremely Enjoyable”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

From reading some of the reviews I was ready to expect anything (good or bad)
I'm pleased to say the service and food were excellent. I went with my friend and our 13 yr old daughters. We ordered...calamari, rice balls, tagliatelle bolognese, carbonara, zucchini fritti, spicy sausage pizza and paccheri with monkfish and prawns. It was all beautiful and service was excellent. We arrived 30 mins early and were seated straight away. I knew there was a service charge because of a review I had read on tripadvisor, which was fine, but my opinion is that if you have had good/bad service and food you should be able to leave a tip at your discretion. Lovely decor and nice views over the Triangle

• Visited February 2014
cumbria, uk
“Lovely”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Warm welcome, lovely decor, drinks were lovely, choice of sharing plates available which was perfect for what we wanted, service was excellent, would definitely visit again.

Visited January 2014
Chester, United Kingdom
“You will pay 10% service charge”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Another of manchesters pretentious joints. Make sure you look your best coz you will be eyed up & down by all the ageing non working 10 bob millionaires with primark bags stuffed under table.

Food was just ok but the highlight of the entertainment was some european waitress removing the plates as i was still eating!! A first for me. I asked if she needed the table to which she gave me a puzzled look. The 10% service charge is no real surprise given this chain adopt this policy in all its restaurants.

Look your best & take a fat wallet guys.

• Visited January 2014