“Great atmosphere, good value”
Review of Lucha Libre - CLOSED

Lucha Libre
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Myself and my husband had a tapas plate to share, it was delicious and all for £20, excellent value. The atmosphere was great and we really enjoyed our meal before we went to the theatre.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Mexican food is my favourite, and I think this is without a doubt the best Mexican in Manchester. I LOVE spicy food, so I adored the cabinet filled with dozens of kinds of hot sauce, and I loved the jalapeno cocktail I had too. (There's plenty of stuff for people who don't like hot food though!)

I really like that you can get a few smaller things to eat, as it means there's more opportunity to try things. I would highly recommend the prawn tacos, the fish tacos, the refried beans, and the jalapeno poppers.

There's a great atmosphere, the service is good, there's a great cocktail list, the prices are reasonable, and I loved the decor too. This is one place to keep coming back to.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Visited here before when it first opened and our server couldn't do enough but alil over the top at times and food was good. Anyway went again last month with friends and this time didn't see much of server once we had ordered and recieved our food.

Food this time was ok, thought i would try something different from last which back fired as was too salty so couldn't enjoy it. Also one of my friends drinks was loaded with salt too so had to return that. All in all ok but nothing special.

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Visited with my girlfriend for a few cocktails. We enjoyed them so decided to try the food. Ordered a burrito and some fries. The fries were good but the burrito was cold and pretty tasteless.
Left the food and went to eat elsewhere.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

well the title of the review sums it up. The menu was fun with a mix of everything - we were a party of 10 and everyone's food was great, we had a real mix of street food and large plates. The ribs were out of this world!

The cocktail menu is fun and the drinks sometimes come in quirky jars.

We went on a friday night and there was a live act on which created a great atmosphere as people were dancing around. We loved it but i could see some others wouldn't its a place to go for a fun night out.

The food prices were great although the cocktails prices were often more than the food but overall price of the meal wasn't too bad.

will be back next time i'm in manchester.