Easy enough to find (With Sat Nav!!)
Doesn't look much from the outside but inside it's as you expect from a Premier Inn, check in was slow, only a small reception with one, sometimes two people on it. Could do with an express check in or somebody on a separate desk to do the Tourism/queries etc.
Bar was nice and relaxed, hotel was full so it was busy, dinner good, breakfast nice but again busy as area is quite small.
Easy to walk in to town and close to tram station.
Overall ok, but there is a newer looking Premier Inn closer to town so I would probably go for that one next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to Old Trafford and just a short walk to main attractions and transport. Ideally positioned next to the free 7 day city centre shuttle bus service. Our Manchester (Deansgate Locks) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Travel Inn Manchester
- Manchester Premier Inn