I normally stay at the Premier Inn in Christie Fields when in Manchester, but it was fully booked so I opted for the Premier Inn Deansgate, The double room I was given was just what you would expect, however when I opened the bathroom door the smell was disgusting, I should have went down to complain but had just driven 350 miles and could not be bothered having just unpacked . I am afraid it did not get any better the room overlooked the Dual Carriageway which had heavy traffic throughout the night which kept me awake most of the night
When I went down for breakfast one of the coffee machines was broken so there was a queue to get coffee, I decided to start my breakfast and wait until the queue dispersed, as soon as saw a gap I nipped up to get my coffee and when I returned Bingo ! the waitress had cleared my table.
I am afraid it was not an enjoyable stay and would not stay here again, I would state however the Staff were very friendly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to Old Trafford and just a short walk to main attractions and transport. Ideally positioned next to the free 7 day city centre shuttle bus service. Our Manchester (Deansgate Locks) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Travel Inn Manchester
- Manchester Premier Inn